PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai4281 View Post
I don't know if this is a bug, but the weather background only seems to launch when I go to the start menu and then back to the home screen. It doesn't launch when I go back from a tab to the home tab... why is that?

I am running OMJ's with 23504 and after I run a program and go back to the home screen or go into the start menu and go back to the home screen the weather in the back ground animates. I also found that if you tap where the old start menu used to be in the top left it will animate it. I dont know if that helps or now. I tap once and it pulls up the task bar then again and the old start shows up for a second and then the weather animates on the home page.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

NRG, whats different besides more space? (don't need a full change log, just manila things and what was taken out)
thanks.

Last edited by amikam; 11-10-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Did anyone else flash the lastest 23504 build for us? Is anyone else having texting issues with it. I am unable to send a text and when I try to reply to a text or bring up all messages all I get is a black backround.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
Did anyone else flash the lastest 23504 build for us? Is anyone else having texting issues with it. I am unable to send a text and when I try to reply to a text or bring up all messages all I get is a black backround.
not sure. did you try the twiddle thing. I was going to try it as a stop gap but havent been able to yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
not sure. did you try the twiddle thing. I was going to try it as a stop gap but havent been able to yet.
I did try the twiddle thing. It installs and looks OK, but I still cannot send a text message. It doesnt even try to switch to 1x to send it. Wierd. I was hoping that I was not the only one having this issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
I did try the twiddle thing. It installs and looks OK, but I still cannot send a text message. It doesnt even try to switch to 1x to send it. Wierd. I was hoping that I was not the only one having this issue.
that was what I was afraid of. I tried sending one through the email tab with the same result. Oh well worth a try. Thanks.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
that was what I was afraid of. I tried sending one through the email tab with the same result. Oh well worth a try. Thanks.

NRG, can this be fixed??? It looks as though we have GSM settings as well instead of CDMA settings.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

guevr818 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Hey NRG, first of all thanks for all youre effort and time. Quick question, is build 21864 a WM 6.5 or WM 6.5.1 build? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by guevr818 View Post
Hey NRG, first of all thanks for all youre effort and time. Quick question, is build 21864 a WM 6.5 or WM 6.5.1 build? Thanks in advance!
it's a build
Old 11-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

guevr818 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
it's a build
For 6.5? or 6.5.1?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development