PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 01:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

garreTT008 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

In my opinion the September 6th version of this rom is much better, the aesthetics and overall appearance seems to be a lot better. Although this version does seem a little smoother overall, I still enjoy the last version of this rom much better. Also I didn't notice any keyboard freezes yet with the newer update so this is a plus.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond | BlackBerry Tour 9630

bane_dd is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

NRG, the download link is broken, it simply leads to an empty directory on hotfile.com
Old 09-20-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

where can i download it can someone send it to me
Old 09-20-2009, 01:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started

Thanks for the update NRG. One issue I've seen thus far is the Touch Response options screen is screwy. The background and font colors are off so you can't really see anything, and you can't tell if any of the options are switched on or off. Plus clicking on them doesn't seem to change it. I can't get the keyboard to vibrate when used. Relatively minor but just wanted to give you a heads up.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzomach View Post
where can i download it can someone send it to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by bane_dd View Post
NRG, the download link is broken, it simply leads to an empty directory on hotfile.com
Hey guys, when the link is down that typically means NRG is making a change to the existing rom and needs to take them down for the time being. Once you see them up again, then you will probably get a more updated one to download.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond | BlackBerry Tour 9630

bane_dd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, when the link is down that typically means NRG is making a change to the existing rom and needs to take them down for the time being. Once you see them up again, then you will probably get a more updated one to download.
Thanks dude. I see NRG has put up an R2 version of the GSM ROM over at xda-developers. Perhaps he is doing some minor fixes to the CDMA ROM as well and will post it again.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Thanks dude. I see NRG has put up an R2 version of the GSM ROM over at xda-developers. Perhaps he is doing some minor fixes to the CDMA ROM as well and will post it again.
No problem. check out post 4 on the first page. I covered this "link down thang" there since its happened before
Old 09-20-2009, 02:33 PM
N00b

garreTT008 is a n00b

Quote:
I really do hope so... I don't like the look of this rom

It's just that you're adding too many colors to the front when the blue/black looks sick. I loved the blue calendar and everything when it looked very color coordinated.

Last edited by garreTT008; 09-20-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:39 PM
N00b

garreTT008 is a n00b

I also noticed a tiny glitch, whenever I'm typing up a text and type out a question mark (k) it freezes and stays down and the keyboard itself freezes for a small amount of time.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

link is up thanks flashing now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development