PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbenedetti View Post
Thank you.
That may be but there is an 8/6 version of the Titanium only build and I would like to know if is worth my while to update the very stable and satisfactory 8/1 version.
There is now a changelog that answers my question.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Loving the ROM man, awesome work! It'd been a long time since I was this impressed by a ROM, thanks!

Anyone know if I install EZInput 2.1 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215 so I could get the compact QWERTY, would it work?

Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
NRG, any chance you can leave Arcsoft off your next build? Seems to be a ton of users having a hell of a time getting the one you cooked in working.... and some of us are unsuccessful uninstalling and installing carrier specific versions.

I keep running the remove Arcsoft cab and installing one of the Sprint versions floating out there, however it keeps telling me that the install is unsuccessful due to the programs not being digitally signed.
I was getting the error too, make sure you soft reset and try to load the cab before loading any program/homescreen that access sms or email. Or try using the task manager in start>utilities to kill the tmail.exe process and try again. hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
Loving the ROM man, awesome work! It'd been a long time since I was this impressed by a ROM, thanks!

Anyone know if I install EZInput 2.1 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215 so I could get the compact QWERTY, would it work?
I don't see why not, but be advised, this rom doesn't have too much memory to start with, and the ezinput cab is almost 10 mb
Old 08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
NRG, any chance you can leave Arcsoft off your next build? Seems to be a ton of users having a hell of a time getting the one you cooked in working.... and some of us are unsuccessful uninstalling and installing carrier specific versions.

I keep running the remove Arcsoft cab and installing one of the Sprint versions floating out there, however it keeps telling me that the install is unsuccessful due to the programs not being digitally signed.
Don't leave Arcsoft, it's Sprint Pic Mail! Them two never played nice with each other....
Old 08-09-2009, 12:01 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

I will try again. Does this ROM support UC?

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
I will try again. Does this ROM support UC?

Thanks!
Yup it does all the way
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Re: How can I dismiss this notification permanently??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I like that I can turn on bluetooth by pressing the left softkey "Action" then Bluetooth icon.However, once Bluetooth is on, the Action softkey changes to "notification," telling me bluetooth is on. It won't go away and give me back the Action key. I already know bluetooth is on by the icon up in the taskbar. How can I dismiss this notification permanently??
Anyone? Also all this talk of easy input. Check out TouchPal, I've used them all. TouchPal is the first program I install after flashing. I tried configuring my email with easy input and gave up, installed TouchPal.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jue_37 is a n00b

i noticed theres no PHONE KEYPAD input option...i personally love the phone keypad.. any plans on cooking that in the nexxt build? Great ROM and donation is definitely forthcoming!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

jaypr9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jue_37 View Post
i noticed theres no PHONE KEYPAD input option...i personally love the phone keypad.. any plans on cooking that in the nexxt build? Great ROM and donation is definitely forthcoming!
Phone keypad? Just hit the phone pickup hard key and it keypad pops up. At least I think thats what your referring to?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development