PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Youtube still don't work (( what doing Energy with Diamond rom i don't know... i see only new icons and new type. that's it energy...? sad to hear that. no new things or new improvements, only more issue.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Another Drunk NPC is just getting started
Smile Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
Hello Everybody. 2 things I want to say.
1. I'm Think new sys (I'm use 21916 Titanium) have more froze.
2. It is...very strange thing... i don't know it is because ROM or smth else, the point is - when I press off button and device go to sleep mode, than I press any hard button, even vol up, vol down, and the device is wake up(I mean when the screen absolutely off, like when I press power off button again)...this is very strange i had never seen this before....???? any guess ? It happened after I flashed Energy.VICTOR.21916.Titanium.Sep.09.7 Today.
Go to Start>Settings>System>KeyLock Settings> "Lock all buttons except power button">OK
And you're happy again
Old 09-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
2. It is...very strange thing... i don't know it is because ROM or smth else, the point is - when I press off button and device go to sleep mode, than I press any hard button, even vol up, vol down, and the device is wake up(I mean when the screen absolutely off, like when I press power off button again)...this is very strange i had never seen this before....???? any guess ? It happened after I flashed Energy.VICTOR.21916.Titanium.Sep.09.7 Today.
The default setting after flashing is to turn on the phone with any button. To change it, go to settings -> system -> KeyLock Settings.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

neilp is a n00b

Installed 21916 today. So far, things are looking good (minus HTC messing up Twitter...fortunately a new PockeTwit that handles OAuth was released.)

One question - not sure if there's a setting for this, or just a peculiarity of the ROM: when I press the hard home button, it's bringing up the phone dialler. First I thought I was mispressing the button, and getting Send instead, but I realized that I'm seeing 2 different things when I'm pressing the two buttons: home gives me just the dialler, send gives me the dialler, plus call history (so I can re-dial).

What can I do to get the home button bring me to the home tab?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

JC_Rox is a n00b

flashed my diamond500 to the Energy.VICTOR.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.09
lovin it so far everything is great but im not getting any data services what is wrong or what can i do to fix this?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

tryptik is a n00b

I just went to Carrier Provisioning under the Tools Menu and chose the Telus option.. It enabled data for me.
Try that
Old 09-11-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c (busted)

PhatboyNYC is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_Rox View Post
flashed my diamond500 to the Energy.VICTOR.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.09
lovin it so far everything is great but im not getting any data services what is wrong or what can i do to fix this?
Same thing happened with me when I flashed the 21916 Cookie and Dinix Glass roms. I applied the Carrier Provisioning for Sprint and still nothing.

When I reflash the stock Sprint rom, data services work. I just reinstalled the last Cookie rom from August and data works fine with that one.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started

Waiting on maxcy to write a new version of maxsense so I can update too. I've tried cookie and all the others. I really dig max sense. but i hear he's moving so it might be a while
Old 09-11-2010, 03:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rsuddath is becoming a great contributor

Thanks so much NRG for continuing to update the ROMs for us Diamond users and helping keep this aging device as up to date as possible. This is especially amazing given that you do not even have a functional Diamond to test with. Again, Thanks!

I have tried your last two ROMS for the diamond and have the following observations:

1) these are the slickest, best organized and most thoroughly worked out ROMs that I have used that come setup to perform well immediately after flashing. They look great and incorporate the best balance of features and functionality

2) I really appreciate that you continue to offer several builds, not just with 6.5 and 6.5.x but also with all of the different flavors of sense that are available

3) I have Sprint and just have not been able to get the device set up correctly so far. Interestingly, I also have aTouch Pro 2 and had the identical issues with your Touch Pro 2 ROMs. After flashing, the phone typically works fine but I have data issues. Using the included carrier privisioning did not help the Diamond but fixed data on the Touch Pro 2. I installed the Sprint update profile application and it would not work on the Diamond. I finally installed the Sprint DCD carrier .cab on the Diamond and data worked. Unfortunately, I am a heavy user of Google maps and AGPS would not work on your Roms on either device even after these attempts at setting up for Sprint.

I do use an "air-rave" but I have tried activating or using the phone in other areas with no success with the agps. I have used several other ROMS and the energy ROMS seem to be tho only ones that require this tweaking to get data working. AGPS works with the other ROMS that I have tried.

Your ROMS seem to me to be just perfect except for these peculiar issues with data and agps. I am sorry I can't be more specific but if you have any suggestions I would be happy to try out anything.

Thanks again.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c (busted)

PhatboyNYC is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuddath View Post
3) I have Sprint and just have not been able to get the device set up correctly so far. Interestingly, I also have aTouch Pro 2 and had the identical issues with your Touch Pro 2 ROMs. After flashing, the phone typically works fine but I have data issues. Using the included carrier privisioning did not help the Diamond but fixed data on the Touch Pro 2. I installed the Sprint update profile application and it would not work on the Diamond. I finally installed the Sprint DCD carrier .cab on the Diamond and data worked. Unfortunately, I am a heavy user of Google maps and AGPS would not work on your Roms on either device even after these attempts at setting up for Sprint.
Do you have a link for the Sprint DCD carrier .cab you mentioned? I'm having the same data issues with my Sprint Diamond. I thought it was just me and have reflashed back and forth from the stock Sprint rom (where data works) to different versions of the Energy rom (where data doesn't work despite the carrier provisioning).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development