View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 AM
PhatboyNYC
PPCGeeks Regular

PhatboyNYC is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuddath View Post
3) I have Sprint and just have not been able to get the device set up correctly so far. Interestingly, I also have aTouch Pro 2 and had the identical issues with your Touch Pro 2 ROMs. After flashing, the phone typically works fine but I have data issues. Using the included carrier privisioning did not help the Diamond but fixed data on the Touch Pro 2. I installed the Sprint update profile application and it would not work on the Diamond. I finally installed the Sprint DCD carrier .cab on the Diamond and data worked. Unfortunately, I am a heavy user of Google maps and AGPS would not work on your Roms on either device even after these attempts at setting up for Sprint.
Do you have a link for the Sprint DCD carrier .cab you mentioned? I'm having the same data issues with my Sprint Diamond. I thought it was just me and have reflashed back and forth from the stock Sprint rom (where data works) to different versions of the Energy rom (where data doesn't work despite the carrier provisioning).