PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

for cdma htc diamond
Old 11-05-2009, 09:10 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguggs View Post
Would you mind posting your settings that you put in once you installed the fix? Thanks.
You are on sprint. You only have to download the sprint fix and install. You dont need any setting, that is only for "other networks".

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:11 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzomach View Post
for cdma htc diamond
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578414
Old 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
dude... u need to edit config.txt not .xml
u need to erase the lines containing the cab's that u deleted...
btw, if u erase widgets u should probably erase the line with xml in it also.
and if u erase any other files like programs and such, i would strongly recommend to clean the registry after flash.
How would I clean the registry?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

Last edited by PMDColeslaw; 11-05-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

htowngator is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikach View Post
Where can I get hebrew for wm6.5?
LOL

Intentional, I hope?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP CDMA

davidguggs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
You are on sprint. You only have to download the sprint fix and install. You dont need any setting, that is only for "other networks".
After installing this, and soft resetting, nothing changed. Is this fix supposed to add a send button to my text message tab? I've been reading, but hopefully I'm not re-asking the same questions. I also tried the "Pyrorob" cabs, and the first 2 cabs install fine, then when I try to install the HTC Messaging Client, it tells me that it is "unable to install in this location" in either internal or storage...suggestions?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
How would I clean the registry?
lookup a utility that does that cuz doing it manually would be a nightmare, unless u took out just a little and know what where it is in the registry.
i use sktools, but its not free so u might want to do a warez search unleess u feel like paying for it, or u can use the free version but its limited to six fixes at a time, so still would take a long time.
there are a few free ones on xda somewhere i think, but i'm not sure.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:50 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguggs View Post
After installing this, and soft resetting, nothing changed. Is this fix supposed to add a send button to my text message tab? I've been reading, but hopefully I'm not re-asking the same questions. I also tried the "Pyrorob" cabs, and the first 2 cabs install fine, then when I try to install the HTC Messaging Client, it tells me that it is "unable to install in this location" in either internal or storage...suggestions?
This is not to fix the send button. Just to setup your messaging client for sprint so you can send and receive messages.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Alrighty. I'm making a "stripped down" version for you guys today. Will be removing non essential stuff, and you can all install it after you flash

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Eagerly anticipating, great work thus far!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development