View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
How would I clean the registry?
lookup a utility that does that cuz doing it manually would be a nightmare, unless u took out just a little and know what where it is in the registry.
i use sktools, but its not free so u might want to do a warez search unleess u feel like paying for it, or u can use the free version but its limited to six fixes at a time, so still would take a long time.
there are a few free ones on xda somewhere i think, but i'm not sure.