PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
yeah i'm using cleanram right now, but just wehenever i use google maps it floods my temp dirs, and i just want it dead. DEAD I SAY!

Not sure if anyone mentioned it already, but you may also want to download a CleanTemp cab. I can't remember if that program was included on this ROM or not, but it's a good habit to run it along with the 2x a day CleanRAM run after a full day of using the Diamond.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2jpark View Post
I have to say that I love this ROM. Thanks NRG. I do have a question though. I looked through all the tabs but don't see a way to sync contacts with facebook. This is my third ROM and I think the best since I started flashing (newbie to flashing) but I remember a previous ROM that allowed facebook syncing to contacts? Is there a way to do that here? Thanks if anyone knows.
in manilla, go to thhe people tab. Click the left soft key "all people". At the bottom it has a minila-y bar of stuff there is a dude with a clock by his face. Slide to him. Click the link thing at the top. Enjoy your integration.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2

s2jpark is a n00b

Thanks!!! It's not easy to find. I actually disabled that tab (my kid) like to play with the phone and I didn't wants calls to go out accidentally.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anybody else notice that simply plugging in the headset automatically causes an automatic redial of the last number called? I was blaming it on clumsiness and accidental hits of the inline switch, but sat down today and experimented. If I plug in the headset and wait, no longer than 10 seconds, my phone starts into a call all by itself. Every time. Could my inline switch be broken or could it be the latest build of the rom?
Pete
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm not sure what I might have done, but... my battery icon is missing. It disappeared sometime this past weekend and I really can't figure out what might have happened. I even checked the registry (hklm/software/microsoft/shell). very strange. the only time that the battery shows up is if/when the battery is about to die. the notification message comes up and the icon appears. once i click dismiss, the icon disappears again. any ideas?

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 08-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2jpark View Post
I have to say that I love this ROM. Thanks NRG. I do have a question though. I looked through all the tabs but don't see a way to sync contacts with facebook. This is my third ROM and I think the best since I started flashing (newbie to flashing) but I remember a previous ROM that allowed facebook syncing to contacts? Is there a way to do that here? Thanks if anyone knows.
I've never seen a feature that can do that, but I def. haven't used every rom here, I'm just saying I haven't used a rom that's had it. As far as I know, I've never heard of a feature that can take your facebook friends that have phone numbers listed in their info, and import them into your contacts list. A very easy way to do it is in the facebook application, there is a phonebook, just a big list of all your friends that have phone numbers listed in their info...just call the number real quick and hang up before it rings and when it asks you if you wanna save the number hit yes and enter their name. Obviously a huge pain in the bum do import your whole facebook list this way... but I have an unlimited data plan so I just log into the facebook application and actually USE that phonebook list as its own thing but thats just me...I kinda like having them separate.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

hc1001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Anybody else notice that simply plugging in the headset automatically causes an automatic redial of the last number called? I was blaming it on clumsiness and accidental hits of the inline switch, but sat down today and experimented. If I plug in the headset and wait, no longer than 10 seconds, my phone starts into a call all by itself. Every time. Could my inline switch be broken or could it be the latest build of the rom?
Pete

no problems with plugging in headset to the phone.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

hc1001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercado79 View Post
I'm not sure what I might have done, but... my battery icon is missing. It disappeared sometime this past weekend and I really can't figure out what might have happened. I even checked the registry (hklm/software/microsoft/shell). very strange. the only time that the battery shows up is if/when the battery is about to die. the notification message comes up and the icon appears. once i click dismiss, the icon disappears again. any ideas?

Did u happen to check the option that said show time in the upper taskbar? i did that and the battery icon disappeared. i dont think you can have both.

go to settings>clock and alarms>"more" tab>uncheck "display the clock on the title bar in all programs"

Last edited by hc1001; 08-26-2009 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vansmack is keeping up the good workvansmack is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Pete
Try clicking the button on the headphones once and then plugging it in.

I was goofing around with the button the other day while listening to the headset and it automatically dialed the number I dialed when I clicked it.

The headset might just need to be toggled one click.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:13 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
in manilla, go to thhe people tab. Click the left soft key "all people". At the bottom it has a minila-y bar of stuff there is a dude with a clock by his face. Slide to him. Click the link thing at the top. Enjoy your integration.
I've gotta ask... how does bradart have the only rep that isn't a multiple of 5? Just wondering...
Never seen that before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development