View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:08 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2jpark View Post
I have to say that I love this ROM. Thanks NRG. I do have a question though. I looked through all the tabs but don't see a way to sync contacts with facebook. This is my third ROM and I think the best since I started flashing (newbie to flashing) but I remember a previous ROM that allowed facebook syncing to contacts? Is there a way to do that here? Thanks if anyone knows.
I've never seen a feature that can do that, but I def. haven't used every rom here, I'm just saying I haven't used a rom that's had it. As far as I know, I've never heard of a feature that can take your facebook friends that have phone numbers listed in their info, and import them into your contacts list. A very easy way to do it is in the facebook application, there is a phonebook, just a big list of all your friends that have phone numbers listed in their info...just call the number real quick and hang up before it rings and when it asks you if you wanna save the number hit yes and enter their name. Obviously a huge pain in the bum do import your whole facebook list this way... but I have an unlimited data plan so I just log into the facebook application and actually USE that phonebook list as its own thing but thats just me...I kinda like having them separate.