PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've gotta ask... how does bradart have the only rep that isn't a multiple of 5? Just wondering...
Never seen that before.
i was wondering that myself! i choose to believe that its because i'm too awesome for multiples of 5.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
I've never seen a feature that can do that, but I def. haven't used every rom here, I'm just saying I haven't used a rom that's had it. As far as I know, I've never heard of a feature that can take your facebook friends that have phone numbers listed in their info, and import them into your contacts list. A very easy way to do it is in the facebook application, there is a phonebook, just a big list of all your friends that have phone numbers listed in their info...just call the number real quick and hang up before it rings and when it asks you if you wanna save the number hit yes and enter their name. Obviously a huge pain in the bum do import your whole facebook list this way... but I have an unlimited data plan so I just log into the facebook application and actually USE that phonebook list as its own thing but thats just me...I kinda like having them separate.
also, i outlined how to do it 3 hours before you said it couldn't be done.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc1001 View Post
Did u happen to check the option that said show time in the upper taskbar? i did that and the battery icon disappeared. i dont think you can have both.

go to settings>clock and alarms>"more" tab>uncheck "display the clock on the title bar in all programs"
Thanks a ton, man! It was getting pretty frustrating not knowing how my battery was doing until just before it died. I must've hit this by accident while it was in my pocket...

Hit me with some THANKS!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've gotta ask... how does bradart have the only rep that isn't a multiple of 5? Just wondering...
Never seen that before.
For a few days after this forum was "upgraded," we had the ability to say "no thanks" instead of "thanks." Thanks = +5 and No Thanks was -1. It went away almost as quickly and quietly as it appeared. Anyone with a non-multiple of 5 must have received some no-thanks.
Pete
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I love this ROM along with a bunch of others ( SSK :P <3 ) I haven't seen any updates so far anymore from any... I hope we get some soon when our ROM makers have time :]
Old 08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

neo3d is a n00b

This ROM's bluetooth is very unreliable and buggy when operating w/my car. Anyone else having problems?
Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
This ROM's bluetooth is very unreliable and buggy when operating w/my car. Anyone else having problems?
Haven't notice this but good feedback. I have seen this reported with several other roms as well especially when paired with a car. there may be a fix for this but will have to do some searching.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Victor

Genis is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Genis

This rom has been working quite well with my car. Not that my comment really helps you, I just thought I would mention it. Good luck getting it working better with your car.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
For a few days after this forum was &quot;upgraded,&quot; we had the ability to say &quot;no thanks&quot; instead of &quot;thanks.&quot; Thanks = +5 and No Thanks was -1. It went away almost as quickly and quietly as it appeared. Anyone with a non-multiple of 5 must have received some no-thanks.
Pete
Yes, you're spot on. I think that at least 2 'No Thanks' had to be awarded to a post before the author's rep count was subtracted from. Oh well, it's gone now.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

neo3d is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Haven't notice this but good feedback. I have seen this reported with several other roms as well especially when paired with a car. there may be a fix for this but will have to do some searching.

NP! Glad to help out! Here are some of the issues, they are intermittent, sometimes they all occurs, sometimes, just a few:
  • BT Icon changes to headset BT Icon, but on my car, it won't list contacts.
  • When I initiate a call from the car, the response takes so long, the screen times out. But then, after a little bit more time, the call finally gets dialed. This is fairly consistent.
  • Sometimes, when a call is dialing, it immediately disconnects the BT headset connection from the car and is transferred back to the phone after the call has connected.
  • BT headset & regular BT icons just disappear. However, BT is "supposed to" still be on.
Thanks again for all the effort!

Last edited by neo3d; 08-27-2009 at 12:30 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development