View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
I've never seen a feature that can do that, but I def. haven't used every rom here, I'm just saying I haven't used a rom that's had it. As far as I know, I've never heard of a feature that can take your facebook friends that have phone numbers listed in their info, and import them into your contacts list. A very easy way to do it is in the facebook application, there is a phonebook, just a big list of all your friends that have phone numbers listed in their info...just call the number real quick and hang up before it rings and when it asks you if you wanna save the number hit yes and enter their name. Obviously a huge pain in the bum do import your whole facebook list this way... but I have an unlimited data plan so I just log into the facebook application and actually USE that phonebook list as its own thing but thats just me...I kinda like having them separate.
also, i outlined how to do it 3 hours before you said it couldn't be done.

Sponsored by Kools.