PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

Has anyone tried the 21806 SYS yet?

Edit: the one I posted has a bad os.nb.payload so it doesn't boot. I attached a fixed rom folder to replace the one in the 21806 SYS/ROM rar file in case you already downloaded it. I am also uploading a corrected rar file and will update the first page.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 21806 ROM folder.rar (865.3 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-08-2009 at 12:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 6/2/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21731,21806 - Generic | All Carriers -

I am currently testing out a rom based on 21806 and I don't seem to be having any new issues with it. If it runs good for the day I will upload it.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Any improvements over 21731 RB?

GG
Old 06-08-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengraham View Post
Any improvements over 21731 RB?

GG
Does having a higher build number count as an improvement? Its hard to say for me - I'm jumping between builds too fast to really see improvements. I just know it seems to be running nicely. Right now my biggest thing is battery life so I'll see how it does.

I'll try to give an update at the end of the day on any findings I have on it.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

Soaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dude, where the hell do you get all these new builds? :P I'm downloading 21806 right now. Would you know where it comes from?
Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Dude, where the hell do you get all these new builds? :P I'm downloading 21806 right now. Would you know where it comes from?
I just keep an eye on the WM6.5 thread on the software section and on Da_G's thread over on xda-developers. Other than that its random.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I cannot get 21806, every single folder from the sys has this file "_skip" and BuildOS keeps telling me this file already exist!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I cannot get 21806, every single folder from the sys has this file "_skip" and BuildOS keeps telling me this file already exist!
Yah the SYS's seem to be missing the .rgu files, they all just say skip. I guess i could bring them all over from another sys but the would take forever.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:05 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I've been trying to get the 21806SYS for a while and I can't even get it downloaded. Is something wrong with the link or w/mediafire? Maybe it can be put on megaupload or megashares? Please?

Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Yah the SYS's seem to be missing the .rgu files, they all just say skip. I guess i could bring them all over from another sys but the would take forever.
Oops... sorry about that. If thats the one you have then youwill also need to download the ROM folder I posted since the payload in that one was bad. To fix the _skip issue just search the SYS folder for "_skip" and delete all occurences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've been trying to get the 21806SYS for a while and I can't even get it downloaded. Is something wrong with the link or w/mediafire? Maybe it can be put on megaupload or megashares? Please?
It seems mediafire is screwed up. I'll re-upload it to megaupload.

Edit: All my files on mediafire are gone...

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 06-08-2009 at 02:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development