PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/1/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21728 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengraham View Post
reeseman,
I know i requested the ezinput so your probably gonna hate me now.

with this version of ezinput you cant change it to non xt9 when adding words... hmmmm... I've sent the developer of that a note, well see if he gets back to me, besides that, awesome ROM! YA

GG
Do you have a good version of EzInput? I can OEM it and put it in the next round.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Do you have a good version of EzInput? I can OEM it and put it in the next round.
Sadly enough that is the best version of EzInput 2.0 i've found so far. There are others but they don't have the arrows from the Topaz removed (or CompactQWERTY).

I'll find you a good EzInput 1.5 when i get home and PM you the URL.

GG
Old 06-02-2009, 12:11 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Sadly enough that is the best version of EzInput 2.0 i've found so far. There are others but they don't have the arrows from the Topaz removed (or CompactQWERTY).

I'll find you a good EzInput 1.5 when i get home and PM you the URL.

GG
I might already have one lol...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I just noticed youtube isn't working for me. Anyone else having that issue?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ya i can confirm that it's not working.

The program itself opens fine, then when trying to watch a video it says.
"Cannot play this video"

GG
Old 06-02-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ya i can confirm that it's not working.

The program itself opens fine, then when trying to watch a video it says.
"Cannot play this video"

GG
Exactly. Same for me... I'll get it fixed and reuploaded. I guess I can add a different EzInput while I'm at it. The key things were Compact qwerty and no arrows, right?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Exactly. Same for me... I'll get it fixed and reuploaded. I guess I can add a different EzInput while I'm at it. The key things were Compact qwerty and no arrows, right?
def the key points ya.

ive been using 21728 for a bit now, works pretty well, i set the PP to 32 tho to speed it up a little

GG

p.s. which version of ezinput are you looking at now?

Last edited by goldengraham; 06-02-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Not sure which version, but it is one from savageracer that is in my kitchen already. If I think its close enough, I'll post screenshots for you to see what you think before I upload. From what I could tell in the oem folder tho, its the same layout as the EzInput in this last release, has compact qwerty and no arrows. We'll see in a few minutes when the flash is done tho
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I've used his version before, it works well most of the time but I think there are a couple bugs, when you release, I will test and let you know.

GG
Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I dont like the fact that the compact qwerty is 3 letters per key. Is there a regedit to switch it to the layout with 2 letters per key?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development