PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I can't get the SIP selection menu to work. I'm sure I just don't have something necessary installed.
Are you guys cooking in touchflo? Not just touchflo3d but actual touchflo.

What kitchen are you using?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Are you guys cooking in touchflo? Not just touchflo3d but actual touchflo.
When I was working on that I did add touchflo, and when it didn't work I replaced the biotouch.dll with the one recommended in that thread... To be honest it might have been working and I just didn't know how to get to the menu... I've never been accused of being the brightest.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
When I was working on that I did add touchflo, and when it didn't work I replaced the biotouch.dll with the one recommended in that thread... To be honest it might have been working and I just didn't know how to get to the menu... I've never been accused of being the brightest.

you should just be able to hit the menu softkey I think (from the looks of the screen shots),

How about making another go at it and cooking it in 23022?

edit: or 23016 because didn't you say the sys for 23022 is all jacked up?
Old 08-07-2009, 10:25 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/6/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23022,23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers

by the way, why did you remove the 21828 rom you had up?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:18 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: 8/6/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23022,23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
by the way, why did you remove the 21828 rom you had up?
I didn't lol. When I went to edit the post and add it back in it was already there...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
I didn't lol. When I went to edit the post and add it back in it was already there...
wtf, its like the twilight zone or something i swear to god 5 minutes ago it was not there...

just wondering, would it work if I just disabled the sip on the current rom, install 2.1, and replaced the biotouch.dll?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
wtf, its like the twilight zone or something i swear to god 5 minutes ago it was not there...

just wondering, would it work if I just disabled the sip on the current rom, install 2.1, and replaced the biotouch.dll?
I believe you - it wasn't there when I looked too. But when I clicked edit it was showing... kinda screwy.

And I have no clue about EzInput 2.1. Biotouch is part of Touchflo tho and I don't have that cooked in my rom so you would need to find that and install it also.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
I believe you - it wasn't there when I looked too. But when I clicked edit it was showing... kinda screwy.

And I have no clue about EzInput 2.1. Biotouch is part of Touchflo tho and I don't have that cooked in my rom so you would need to find that and install it also.
any idea where I find a cab for for touchflo? all i find in google is touchflo3d...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:04 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
any idea where I find a cab for for touchflo? all i find in google is touchflo3d...
What kitchen are you using. If you are using Calk's then it should already be in the OEMs.

EDIT: Nevermind, you are using a rom. Let me look into it for you.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM

if I have to cook my own rom to get it to work I don't mind, I just thought I could try the quick fix first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development