PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I got a corrected htc task manager from someone over on xda... I can't remember who but I don't deserve the credit for it. Basically, the icon is removed for it but if you click the right side of the time it displays the normal menu. However the ability to close a program instead of minimize when clicking on the X is still gone. I'll boot up my laptop and attach it in a minute for those that want to cook it in.

Edit: added attachment
It works fine - thanks!

BTW, I'm really liking 23041 - feels like it's close to being ready for release.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Something new to try -
23409 SYS/ROM Folders - http://www.mediafire.com/?nhzuynyjzdy
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:29 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Something new to try -
Is this a sys with the finger friendly menus? Also, what is the best way to get your rom/sys to work with calks kitchen? Basically, what do i need to remove or add to make it work? Thanks

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yes, it has the finger friendly menus. To use in calk's kitchen, delete the sys and rom folder's from his kitchen and put these ones in there instead. Be sure to delete them tho, just overwriting doesn't work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:32 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yes, it has the finger friendly menus. To use in calk's kitchen, delete the sys and rom folder's from his kitchen and put these ones in there instead. Be sure to delete them tho, just overwriting doesn't work.
Yeah was having dups with the dnsapi.dll folder so I deleted it. I cant get the rom to boot for some reason. I ran into this alot lately when trying to cook your rom/sys in calks kitchen. Any ideas?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am having the same error.. it reads "The file 'temp\dump\dnsapi.dll\imageinfo.bin' already exists."

any ideas on why it isn't working?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
I am having the same error.. it reads "The file 'temp\dump\dnsapi.dll\imageinfo.bin' already exists."

any ideas on why it isn't working?
Well if you got to the SYS folder and then to OS and delete the dnsapi.dll folder, it will build but for some reason i cant get the roms to boot. I dont think it has anything to do with that folder but i dont know.

You could try just leaving that folder alone and deleting the dnsapi.dll folder from calks OEM folder. Its in OEM OEM Drivers. See if that works to boot.

Last edited by KBZL; 09-04-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

after doing that.. i get an error saying temp\dump\Alert-Crystal.wma already exists...
Old 09-04-2009, 06:53 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
after doing that.. i get an error saying temp\dump\Alert-Crystal.wma already exists...
Yeah just go to the SYS folder and then to rings and alerts and delete that ring.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

Quote:
Something new to try -
Thanks for keeping this up... i refuse to switch to visual kitchen and you're allowing me to keep things simple and fast.

I must say that 6.5.1 it's becoming very solid... all major bugs are gone and it's running super smoother and faster than ever.

please don't stop! =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development