PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

I had a little extra time last night so I put 21851 together. I'll get it uploaded and share the sys/rom folder set in a few minutes. This would be great for everyone that doesn't like the new small taskbar and large bottom bar setup.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I had a little extra time last night so I put 21851 together. I'll get it uploaded and share the sys/rom folder set in a few minutes. This would be great for everyone that doesn't like the new small taskbar and large bottom bar setup.

Thanks, Jesse ... looking forward to it.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:58 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

21851 sys/rom folders - http://www.mediafire.com/?midqlj2kzrw
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
are you using calkulin's kitchen? if so, how did you get it to work? thanks!
No... i use my own kitchen... the setup i have is from my Vogue kitchen... Calk's too bulky/bloated for me.

Anyway... you gotta watch out for some of the OEMs you choose since they replace SYS files... that might cause it not to boot.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is a question for the others who are trying the 23409 system.. after i built a rom (using calk's kitchen) i have been having some keyboard issues... Fingerkeyboard has slow response time and you can't type very fast because it only registers like one press every 2 seconds or so.. also I use spb keyboard 4 and that has the same issue.. and everytime i try to go into the keyboard options for spb, it freezes my phone.. otherwise it runs pretty fast and feels really good.. anyone else having troubles with the keyboard? if not, which keyboard are you using? Thanks!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:24 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

I personally am not having a problem. I'm using Touchpal tho.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
This is a question for the others who are trying the 23409 system.. after i built a rom (using calk's kitchen) i have been having some keyboard issues... Fingerkeyboard has slow response time and you can't type very fast because it only registers like one press every 2 seconds or so.. also I use spb keyboard 4 and that has the same issue.. and everytime i try to go into the keyboard options for spb, it freezes my phone.. otherwise it runs pretty fast and feels really good.. anyone else having troubles with the keyboard? if not, which keyboard are you using? Thanks!
you can use what reese is using (touch pal) OR install EZ input 1.5, I've been installing calk's ezinput 1.5 over every rom I've flashed for a while now and it works perfect, and the speed is a lot faster than ezinput2 or 2.1.

or if you flash often just use touchpal. It's like ezinput 1.5 but with a few more features.

I've included the ezinput 1.5 cab if you want to try it. It's been working every time for me, and unlike the other keyboards, you can choose full qwerty, compact qwerty, or phone keypad.

just install to your device and soft reset, I haven't had to uninstall the SIP or anything
Old 09-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for the help guys.. i'll try the ez input 1.5 and see if i'm still getting the lag... i'll post back with the results..
Old 09-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

so i think i might just have a bad build of the 23409 sys... the ez input keyboard didn't help.. i noticed the problem isn't just with the keyboard either now.. i can't press any virtual on screen buttons more than once per second or so.. like the input is very laggy.. for example if i'm trying to press the up arrows or down arrows to change the alarm time, i have to press them very slow.. if i go to fast it doesn't register any of the presses.. i am going to try and rebuild a rom (using calk's kitchen) and see if i have any luck clearing up this issue.. could it be a page pool issue?
Old 09-07-2009, 07:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

Quote:
so i think i might just have a bad build of the 23409 sys... the ez input keyboard didn't help.. i noticed the problem isn't just with the keyboard either now.. i can't press any virtual on screen buttons more than once per second or so.. like the input is very laggy.. for example if i'm trying to press the up arrows or down arrows to change the alarm time, i have to press them very slow.. if i go to fast it doesn't register any of the presses.. i am going to try and rebuild a rom (using calk's kitchen) and see if i have any luck clearing up this issue.. could it be a page pool issue?
im having the same issue... the screen is just not taking touch inputs fast enough... i'll do some research to find out more about it. if it's 23409 other people would've noticed it....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development