PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/17/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23007 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Getting ready to try 23007.

The only real issue I have with your kitchen is that, since I'm somewhat colorblind, the color custom taskbar icons just don't work for my eyes. Would really prefer the standard black & white ones.

Where do I look? I assume there's probably a file from Calk's kitchen you've modified.

Thanks!
Sorry for the late response. If you're building the rom yourself in the kitchen setup I provided then its in the config_operator.txt file found in oem\carrier-generic plus titanium addons. Open that file and remove the
"CAB: \Windows\tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 RevA.cab" line.

If you're just flashing my prebuilt rom the go to "start > settings > system > remove programs" and remove "tsowen taskbar".
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:19 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Sorry for the late response. If you're building the rom yourself in the kitchen setup I provided then its in the config_operator.txt file found in oem\carrier-generic plus titanium addons. Open that file and remove the
"CAB: \Windows\tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 RevA.cab" line.

If you're just flashing my prebuilt rom the go to "start > settings > system > remove programs" and remove "tsowen taskbar".
Excellent - thanks!! (I'm using the kitchen)
Old 07-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

imfrompa is a n00b

I'm running the latest ROM. This is my first flash of the Diamond and it is taking some time to familiarize myself with 6.5. The Today screen was having an issue were all settings were going to the messaging options. It took a Hard reset and Soft Reset to get the menus to work right.

I'm loving it so far.

Thanks
Old 07-19-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

After running 23007 for a while I switched back to 21921 because I like some of its features better. You can flick the start menu all the way down if you want and the settings menu stays open when you go to items in it. I'm uploading it for now in case anyone wants to try it.

Edit: Its up. It seems to run pretty good for me.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 07-19-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 7/18/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21921,23007 - Generic | All Carriers -

is the text coming off the screen fixed?
Old 07-20-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Re: 7/18/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21921,23007 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
is the text coming off the screen fixed?
That wasn't an issue in 21921. It started in 21925.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
That wasn't an issue in 21921. It started in 21925.

that's right, mixed the two up. 23007 is working well for me. I think I'll stick with it for a little while, in the meantime I'm looking to see if that clear panel text is possible.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:39 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

23008 is out...I'm dl'ing it and will share probably in the morning.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:50 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

nice. guess i'll be checking back here tomorrow
Old 07-21-2009, 05:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: G900
Carrier: voda

bkcat999 is a n00b

Please upload "21921.rar" again. (CRC error at decompression)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development