PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 7/9/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23004 - Generic | All Carriers -

well I was thinking maybe there could be letters that are bubbled/outlined but clear (like 3d pretty much), so you could read it well but still see thru it.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
well I was thinking maybe there could be letters that are bubbled/outlined but clear (like 3d pretty much), so you could read it well but still see thru it.
Hmmm... I like that...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well I got 23007 downloaded, ported, and flashed to my phone. Got it ready to upload while my phone went thru customizations, and then noticed my start menu was empty lol. I think it was just a fluke but I went ahead and flashed back to 23004 for now. I'm taking my wife to dinner and a movie tonight so it won't be til later before I find out what happened. If anyone wants me to go ahead and upload what I have speak up and I'll start the upload before I leave for dinner and post a link for where it will be when its done uploading...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

upload it.. i wouldnt mind checking it out
Old 07-17-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Will do...

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a...21d66e282a0ee8
They will be there in about an hour.
- The Diamond SYS is 23007.rar
- The Diamond ready to flash ROM is Generic_Diamond_WM6.5_Generic_ROM_beta_1.rar
- The Touch Pro SYS is 23007_TP.rar
- The Touch Pro ready to flah ROM is TP 23007 Generic ROM.rar

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 07-17-2009 at 07:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Reflashed 23007 just before i walked out the door and its workin great! It must have just been a fluke. (Posting this from dinner... shhh :P)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Reflashed 23007 just before i walked out the door and its workin great! It must have just been a fluke. (Posting this from dinner... shhh :P)
Thanks again, DR.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

awesome Da_reeseboy! thanks again

question, I didnt run the dcd carrier cab but everything (internet,calls, etc) seems to be working. never do run it normally, will this affect anything. sorry if this already has been answered.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
awesome Da_reeseboy! thanks again

question, I didnt run the dcd carrier cab but everything (internet,calls, etc) seems to be working. never do run it normally, will this affect anything. sorry if this already has been answered.
You mean with a generic rom, Riley? You probably won't have access to carrier specific functions, such as EPST and data profile updates.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
You mean with a generic rom, Riley? You probably won't have access to carrier specific functions, such as EPST and data profile updates.
thanks. that's what I thought. man this compact q rocks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development