PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Dude, why is your ROM so awesome.

I installed that cab finally (I needed to use my phone yesterday) for EzInput 2.0 and it actually works! No hard resets or anything!

The only problem is, and im sure others find this too, is that Cab installed SIPs are laggy compared to built-in SIPs.

Awesome rom, hopefully you can install this SIP in the future.

GG
Old 05-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I'm not having that problem. It might be related to the camera drivers in the OEM\OEMDrivers folder in your kitchen.
would the easiest solution be to extract the camera from your OEM?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:01 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
would the easiest solution be to extract the camera from your OEM?
That might work... play around with it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:59 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

If I want to add an OEM, but when I do so, it causes BuildOS to not load with an error- how do I fix that OEM? indagroove mentioned something about it having a conflicting GUID. If I want that OEM included, how do I change the GUID so that it will work? Do I just change the option.xml file? Do I then have to change the RGU & DSM files?

Last edited by Trident; 05-29-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
If I want to add an OEM, but when I do so, it causes BuildOS to not load with an error- how do I fix that OEM? indagroove mentioned something about it having a conflicting GUID. If I want that OEM included, how do I change the GUID so that it will work? Do I just change the option.xml file? Do I think have to change the RGU & DSM files?
All 3 need changed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:33 PM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
All 3 need changed.
I changed the optionXML file, no problem.
The DSM file... I couldn't open it. So I just changed the name.
I don't see an RGU file. But it does have a provxml file. I remember reading that those were a PITA. Does it have to be changed as well?
Old 05-29-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I changed the optionXML file, no problem.
The DSM file... I couldn't open it. So I just changed the name.
I don't see an RGU file. But it does have a provxml file. I remember reading that those were a PITA. Does it have to be changed as well?
i dont think there is anything to change in a provxml, but I'm not sure. Which OEM are you changing?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
That might work... play around with it
used your OEM camera. still having that black screen camera issue.
aside from the camera folder, are there other camera files?

also, what is the simtkui in my programs? it doesnt do anything. how can i remove it, especially if its useless.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:14 PM
The Source of Power

Quote:
i dont think there is anything to change in a provxml, but I'm not sure. Which OEM are you changing?
I really like how indagroove has the phone working in his kitchen, so I'm trying to use everything the way he does when it comes to the phone. So I found an OEM called "Phone Skins - grooveROM 5 Slide to Answer"
Old 05-29-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: <>

PrO... is a n00b

Hallelujah!! It announces my callers!! Best ROM thus far.
My S2U2 has NO slide, that's weird.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development