PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 10:52 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwarek View Post
I love this rom, and I would love to be able to take all this wonderful job DRB did on this rom and cook a version with my own apps. Any suggestions where I could start reading about cooking this. I'm an extreem noobie so be gental.
There were some instructions around here or xda for ervius visuak kitchen at one time. I'll see if I can find them for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Interesting development ... for quite some time, the latest dialer and phone canvas packages have (at least for CDMA users) masked the display of the GPS Tracking icon (cross-hair), the off and on-hook icon and bluetooth headset icon.

I like seeing these icons - for some reason I find it pleasing or reassuring to know the status of these features based on the icons appearing in the phone canvas display. Thus, when I cook I bring in an older dialer package and supporting phone canvas.

This still works, but lately the dialer & phone canvas that I cook results in a long vertical scroll-bar for the entire dialer screen and I don't think this can be resolved, meaning it is time to move on to an updated dialer and phone canvas package.

Is anyone aware of a package or combination (other than stock) that will a) continue to display the notification icons that I mentioned above, but not cause the vertical scroll bar issue that I am seeing?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Not sure of any, but I'll play around...
Old 12-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

got a new 6.5 in the works?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:33 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
got a new 6.5 in the works?
I've been trying to play with sense 2.5 roms in the evenings but I'm still having too many issues with them. I'm gonna wait for a new 280xx sys to surface, then I'll probably have it posted pretty quick.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:40 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I've been trying to play with sense 2.5 roms in the evenings but I'm still having too many issues with them. I'm gonna wait for a new 280xx sys to surface, then I'll probably have it posted pretty quick.

im confused.

didn't you just post your new 28014? or do you mean you want an even later 28xxx sys to make a sense 2.5 because you're having probs doing a sense with the recent 28xxx builds?

you may try to do a 21882 sense 2.5 if this is the case as it seems to have less issues and generally comes out more stable (or 21884)
Old 12-18-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

The00Stranger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Great rom! I like the music id program but haven't had luck installing it. I found a cab file to install but only get errors, as others have. Anyone seen a working cab file?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Stranger View Post
Great rom! I like the music id program but haven't had luck installing it. I found a cab file to install but only get errors, as others have. Anyone seen a working cab file?
I think its just a trial program where it IDs one song then tells you to pay for it anyways, so if you really want it you have to go to the site and buy it, but I could be mistaken as its been a while since I've used that stuff.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The00Stranger is a n00b

Yeah, that's why I asked here. Caulk has it in his rom and it works, so I thought someone might have more info.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I asked here. Caulk has it in his rom and it works, so I thought someone might have more info.
which music ID program are you talking about (there are more than one)
Old 12-18-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The00Stranger is a n00b

Midomi
Old 12-18-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Midomi

here's the free one for ppc

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4353929

just google searched it with xda and this is what came up, if it dont work try google searching the cab file and installing that.

Last edited by orangekid; 12-18-2009 at 12:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development