PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Neroko is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Neroko
Lock Screen

So I got board and started playing with groove Lock Screen, was thinking it need just a little color. Think you should add it to your ROM groove. Also, I got sick of my girl looking over my shoulder everytime I put in my code and her seeing what numbers I pushed. Makes it harder for her to remember it now.

If you want to change just the 3 bottom icons, copy
icn_em_up.png
icn_hm_up.png
icn_con_up.png
into your windows dir

If you want the -?- for numbers, copy
LS_SimplePinScene_480x640.cpr
LS_SimplePinScene_640x480.cpr
to the windows dir
(the numbers are there, it still goes 123 and so on, it just have ? over the numbers if your confused in how to use it)

And remember, BACKUP YOUR OLD FILES. I think this will only work for 6.5 lockscreen. sorry, not dropping down to 6.1 to test it but if someone else wants to, please post if it works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unlock Screen.jpg (34.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Unlock.zip (18.1 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: [060209] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

A nickel on Indagroove it is.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: [060209] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
It has been often posted, it must be in DCIM folder to be seen by Album. I assume it's there in file explorer, right?
im not trying to view any pictures in Album !!! im trying to put the pictures there to see them when i select a pic to send!!!

well i did a soft reset while trying to fix picture mail, and when it boot it looked up on the boot screen(black screen with red letters and numbers) so i did a hard reset and everything is working again!! so i'm back on the grind.

This is a GREAT rom but it has need to be soft rest almost 30 to 40 times in one day and need a hard reset( yes i flashed to shipped telus rom first and did clear storage on shipped and groove so i know it was a good flash) I REALLY LOVE this rom and all its features but its getting hard to deal with.

I would just like to know if you guys are having a hard time like i am because i really really want to stay with this rom and get it working!!! do you guys have any tips!!! Thank you very much!!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TP2

Macho is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
Im not saying i am a bookie, but i am Italian, and i am from south philly. so you do the math.
if yur da bookie you do da math bro
Old 06-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
im not trying to view any pictures in Album !!! im trying to put the pictures there to see them when i select a pic to send!!!

well i did a soft reset while trying to fix picture mail, and when it boot it looked up on the boot screen(black screen with red letters and numbers) so i did a hard reset and everything is working again!! so i'm back on the grind.

This is a GREAT rom but it has need to be soft rest almost 30 to 40 times in one day and need a hard reset( yes i flashed to shipped telus rom first and did clear storage on shipped and groove so i know it was a good flash) I REALLY LOVE this rom and all its features but its getting hard to deal with.

I would just like to know if you guys are having a hard time like i am because i really really want to stay with this rom and get it working!!! do you guys have any tips!!! Thank you very much!!
Why do you need all the soft resets? Can you reproduce what makes it hang? I thought I had serious problems, then realized what was causing my hangups and came up with a work around. 90% of the solution is identifying the problem. I haven't done a hard reset since I flashed (did restore a couple of times before I realized my simple fix, but that was my fault and it was really unnecessary).
Old 06-02-2009, 04:12 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post

I almost never have to soft reset, so I'm guessing that you have some underlying issue. Perhaps you need to clear your internal cache. Maybe you are backing up with a app like PIMbackup that is inadvertently restoring old registry entries. Maybe you just need to hard reset a few more times. Maybe you should flash the Sprint ship rom instead of the telus one (no need to go past the first tap here screen) -- then upgrade to the telus radio (if that's what you want) later.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
Im not saying i am a bookie, but i am Italian, and i am from south philly. so you do the math.
Yo philly! At even money, I'm in for one large on indagroove!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:21 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

I didn't really plan to do another build today, but since it is the rom of the future and all, tomorrows rom links are in the first post today.

Quote:
**UPDATE [060309]:
- Updated SIP to Merdinh's Black EZinput v1.1
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I didn't really plan to do another build today, but since it is the rom of the future and all, tomorrows rom links are in the first post today.
Hehe, back to the future!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

this is heavy McFly!

lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development