PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
i placed them in the oem folder. but did not delete the option.xml
I didn't see before that you were using rhodium. I'm not sure if it will work in this kitchen. I haven't used any touch-flo for awhile.

I would advise reading the 2nd post as well. Indagroove gave great instructions for this kitchen.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:23 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
I am getting various reports of my text messages being resent. Someone even got the same message 4 times repeatedly. Anyone else heard anything about this?

dja2k
This is an old issue that sometimes comes back. The cure is to run Clear Storage [1234;YES] after you flash your ROM. A regular hard reset with stylus etc will not do the trick.
I learned this one from when it happened on some of MightyROM flashes.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
I didn't see before that you were using rhodium. I'm not sure if it will work in this kitchen. I haven't used any touch-flo for awhile.

I would advise reading the 2nd post as well. Indagroove gave great instructions for this kitchen.

Im guessing tf3d isnt working yet with this kitchen...
gonna stay with the old kitchen for now
Old 07-06-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by setix View Post
Im guessing tf3d isnt working yet with this kitchen...
gonna stay with the old kitchen for now
It works fine if you have the correct packages. I made a rhodium rom with the updated packages from XDA (by captainthrowback or something similar) and it was ok for the short time I used it.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

corleonefolk is a n00b
Cool Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Lovin this rom. Been searchin 4 1 that worked w/my Sprint Diamond and usually after a day of trying a custom ROM I had to flash it back to stock b/c of issues and hangups. So far had this a whole day using it like normal and no hang-ups. love tha wm6.5 and the titatium (sp) stuff.

good look.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

I am using the new Visual Kitchen. Thanks Groove, good stuff. But I noticed you include AudioManager despite not including Manila. Am I correct in stating that AudioManager requires Manila to be running to even work? So why even include it in your kitchen or ROMs?

Also, it doesn't appear that Google Maps is included in the latest kitchen. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hello GrooveROM Users;

On behalf of Indagroove, I have been chosen to let his user base know that due to unforseen squabbles with particular members of PPCGeeks, Indagroove has been given a 3 week time out.

He will return on the 27th.

Take care guys

-Mike

p.s

Please keep chatter about this issue to a minimum.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I am using the new Visual Kitchen. Thanks Groove, good stuff. But I noticed you include AudioManager despite not including Manila. Am I correct in stating that AudioManager requires Manila to be running to even work? So why even include it in your kitchen or ROMs?

Also, it doesn't appear that Google Maps is included in the latest kitchen. Thanks!
Yeah, the newer versions of audio manager (ie ones from tf3d) don't do anything without manila. I see it included in many roms without manila, so I guess I could be missing something. Audiobooster works fine, albeit with headphones plugged in.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:17 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

come back soon grove
Old 07-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
come back soon grove
I agree, I know someone in my house that will be pretty bummed....On a better note I love this rom, very fast and stable

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development