View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [070509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23003 (Build 23003.5.0.60) - [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I am using the new Visual Kitchen. Thanks Groove, good stuff. But I noticed you include AudioManager despite not including Manila. Am I correct in stating that AudioManager requires Manila to be running to even work? So why even include it in your kitchen or ROMs?

Also, it doesn't appear that Google Maps is included in the latest kitchen. Thanks!
Yeah, the newer versions of audio manager (ie ones from tf3d) don't do anything without manila. I see it included in many roms without manila, so I guess I could be missing something. Audiobooster works fine, albeit with headphones plugged in.