View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060209] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
It has been often posted, it must be in DCIM folder to be seen by Album. I assume it's there in file explorer, right?
im not trying to view any pictures in Album !!! im trying to put the pictures there to see them when i select a pic to send!!!

well i did a soft reset while trying to fix picture mail, and when it boot it looked up on the boot screen(black screen with red letters and numbers) so i did a hard reset and everything is working again!! so i'm back on the grind.

This is a GREAT rom but it has need to be soft rest almost 30 to 40 times in one day and need a hard reset( yes i flashed to shipped telus rom first and did clear storage on shipped and groove so i know it was a good flash) I REALLY LOVE this rom and all its features but its getting hard to deal with.

I would just like to know if you guys are having a hard time like i am because i really really want to stay with this rom and get it working!!! do you guys have any tips!!! Thank you very much!!