PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond w/ obviously stable rom 7-22
Carrier: sprint

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060209] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
I am trying to place some pic's in the My Documents\My Pictures Dir and the phone wont let me it copys but then when i go to see the file its not there???? any ideas?
It has been often posted, it must be in DCIM folder to be seen by Album. I assume it's there in file explorer, right?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!
Carrier: Sprint

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: [060209] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

That is correct
Old 06-02-2009, 01:49 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
The icon links for titanium are pointed to icons in a dll. Since you're using the Titanium 7 project, it has modified dlls, and that icon is not where it is in the stock dll. You would need to look through the modified dll with resource hacker, and find the correct icon path, and then link to in in the rgu. Fun fun.
I just deleted link in the secondary file... looks like it worked!
Syncing now and I'll play with this today to see how it works.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: [060109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Well, first off, I pretty much build the rom to suit my needs, so there's not a lot of data/setting restore that I need to do, but there are a couple of things.

1. I have a few program cabs that Sashimi installs for me.
2. I have a cab for my email settings/accounts (see this thread)
3. I have a cab for my Opera passwords/cookies
4. I have a cab that installs the shortcuts for programs that I have installed to internal, into the start menu.
5. Activesync

That's pretty much it.

All my cabs that worked on 6.1 work on 6.5 too.
Inda,

Thanks for the tips, great posts, thanx for pointing them out, obviously I need to learn sashimi (instead of just eat it) and implement the solutions in your other responses (I've never made a cab before), lots of work, but hopefully one time stuff, Thanx!! I must learn this stuff or I'll never keep up with all your updates! Keep up the good work!!!

Loving the rom, I can't believe I'm currently using the tethering at home because it's faster than my DSL!!! awesome!!!

I'm using my BigHTCHOME and loving it except for one thing, maybe you can help. The remaining problem is that after a soft reset, the shortcut I have on my HTCHOME program screen to the manual rotate screen that comes with BigHTCHOME freezes my phone if I execute it twice. If I delete the icon from my program shortcut menu and then re-add it it works fine. I'm thinking maybe you distributed a manual rotation program on your rom and when I re-add the shortcut I'm picking up yours (which works) instead of my old one which doesn't. Does that make sense? How can I check this theory? I assume if I replace the bad program with a copy of yours, my problem will be solved, but I don't know where to look. Can you make a suggestion?

Have you noticed that if you try to download google maps (or apps) on your rom, it thinks the phone is not supported, yet the old cabs I have install fine! They actually work better that they used to! Street view now works!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [060109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by etski View Post
Inda,

Thanks for the tips, great posts, thanx for pointing them out, obviously I need to learn sashimi (instead of just eat it) and implement the solutions in your other responses (I've never made a cab before), lots of work, but hopefully one time stuff, Thanx!! I must learn this stuff or I'll never keep up with all your updates! Keep up the good work!!!

Loving the rom, I can't believe I'm currently using the tethering at home because it's faster than my DSL!!! awesome!!!

I'm using my BigHTCHOME and loving it except for one thing, maybe you can help. The remaining problem is that after a soft reset, the shortcut I have on my HTCHOME program screen to the manual rotate screen that comes with BigHTCHOME freezes my phone if I execute it twice. If I delete the icon from my program shortcut menu and then re-add it it works fine. I'm thinking maybe you distributed a manual rotation program on your rom and when I re-add the shortcut I'm picking up yours (which works) instead of my old one which doesn't. Does that make sense? How can I check this theory? I assume if I replace the bad program with a copy of yours, my problem will be solved, but I don't know where to look. Can you make a suggestion?

Have you noticed that if you try to download google maps (or apps) on your rom, it thinks the phone is not supported, yet the old cabs I have install fine! They actually work better that they used to! Street view now works!
I'm not familiar with that app, can you please provide a link?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
I have this one all OEM'd up and built into my personal rom. It looks quite nice, and will be in future builds in place of my custom HD black keyboard.
<snip>
Thanks to Merdinh for this great keyboard.
awesome! one less thing to install on future flashes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I'm not familiar with that app, can you please provide a link?

I initially got this

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ima#post479276

Courtesy of michyprima over at XDA. Profile tab doesn't work for me, but can be removed using HHC. http://rapidshare.com/files/14286618...CHOME.CAB.html

I never found HHC, do you know what that is? Turn off platinum or TF3d, then install this cab and customize your today items with HTCHOME selected. It's like a free mini SPB mobile shell (IMHO).
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
if i use your rom and use the tool you provde to use the htc dialer then the ##prl wont work. If i use advance config to re-enable your custome dialer then ##prl works but not ##data. That tells it tells me it is a dialer issue and not something else. it seems as if only the regular dialer works from sprint with all ## codes. can you have a rom with the regular sprint dialer
Since you don't seem to believe me, I'll offer you a challenge, but you'll have to put your money where your mouth is. Are you game?
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Since you don't seem to believe me, I'll offer you a challenge, but you'll have to put your money where your mouth is. Are you game?
Don't do it, caleb02!
I can count on less than one hand the number of times inda has been wrong about stuff like this.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

I just would like to say that this ROM is absolutely awesome! I was on Mighty before but wanted to give this a try and am blown away. It's funny, I usually had to install a bunch of stuff after a flash and now that i'm using this ROM I don't have to hardly do a thing. Everything I need is already in it.

Thanks for your hard work and keep it up!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development