PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND & A PRO NOW TOO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

SPRINTPDAGUY is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I have been itching to try this rom. couple questions. is the non manilla version faster than the one with tf? also, has the exchange 2003 sync situation been fixed. Unfortunately my company is on 2003. thanks guys.
I have not tried the TF3D version. for some reason i like the non tf3d at the moment. I am on a 2007 exchange server at work, so i dont know if 2003 works. 2007 does work just fine if anyone else is wondering......

SPRINT HTC DIAMOND & pro w/ different ROMS each day because they are all to addicting...
STOCK RADIO!
SPRINT PAYS FOR MY BILL HAH HAH HA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Ok, I got 6.5 build 3 w/ Manilla HD reloaded and my SMS problem seems to be gone. A few things I have noticed:

When I open up a menu on any application and I use the D-pad to move up and down on it, it always jumps 2 times for each press, this is really annoying.

Also, on the Email tab of Manilla, the messages look a little weird. I'm used to seeing the message inside the envelope, but now I don't see the envelope, just the message, with a slight outlining of an envelope on it.

Besides, these, it's a great ROM. Thanks!

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 03-20-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND & A PRO NOW TOO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

SPRINTPDAGUY is just getting started

one more thing........on 6.5 w/ no manilla v3 when using t9 on compact qwerty, first letter disappears when you start typing. This is the only big issue i have had so far that bugs me alittle.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I have been itching to try this rom. couple questions. is the non manilla version faster than the one with tf? also, has the exchange 2003 sync situation been fixed. Unfortunately my company is on 2003. thanks guys.
Exchange 2003 still isn't working. I finally got a kitchen setup that I am successfully cooking in, so I'm starting to play and see what I can come up with. At the moment, I am simply logging onto the exchange web access.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

scorpionreign is just getting started

Is there a ROM that will work in the Touch Pro?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
I had the same problems with the RUU in Groove 4 and some others has to. You can try and swap out the RUU_signed.nbh in the folders, but i just gave up and flashed from the Internal Storage amd was good to go. Here is the info on how to do it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...18&postcount=1
all that reformatting of my laptop... it was due for it anyway as it has been a few days since i last redid my laptop. the longest i ever went without reformatting was about 3 weeks i think.... that was way to long. i think we should have a clean install everytime we turn on the pc with the os on a chip in the motherboard, same on our windows mobile phones too.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:41 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpionreign View Post
Is there a ROM that will work in the Touch Pro?
I think JD is making 6.5 ROM's - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=166
Old 03-20-2009, 05:45 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I just flashed gR4 [6.1 w/Rh] and am in the process of completing the second hard reset using ClearStorage.
The first view was amazingly messed up. Looks like most of the icons didn't show up, Manila tabs weren't working- well, not completely. The Home tab was there, but it was partially transparent and really not usable. I could press on the links on the tab, but they were only partially visible.
The more I think about it, it's probably something to do with the UC cabs that installed. I bet Rhodium is CFC compressed and my custom icons aren't.
We'll see in a minute.

No luck. This is as far as I get.
Notice that I'm able to select the call history link using the DPad or touch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture4.jpg (102.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 03-20-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bread is a n00b

im not sure if this has been mentioned before but i am using the latest 6.5 version with no manila.

i enabled adding a new number to contacts after a call, and when i chose to add the number, all my contacts were gone
Old 03-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Exchange 2003 still isn't working. I finally got a kitchen setup that I am successfully cooking in, so I'm starting to play and see what I can come up with. At the moment, I am simply logging onto the exchange web access.
shoot, just flashed as well and you are right. it's great otherwise.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development