PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

anyone can post a link to a working sprint tv for 6.5? My version won't work for some odd reason...
Old 03-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bread is a n00b
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

after a soft reset in an attempt to fix my previous problem, titanium doesnt show up
Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Ok....so here's what I know......I'm using Activesync and staying connected to my work server. As I stated before, I'm not syncing emails, only tasks and calendar and the server is a 2003 server. I don't see why syncing tasks & calendar without email is any different than with email. Earlier I was out at a location of ours and entered in alot of info into tasks, went to the back, logged into the server at the home office and all the info I entered was sitting there in my Outlook. I always clear storage after a flash and I always program activesync first before anything else. I don't know if this really helps anyone, I just know mine works.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

gangmobb is keeping up the good workgangmobb is keeping up the good work

hey indagroove im having is it just me or did you, on the text messages screen, remove the lil arrows to scroll between texts? how can i get that back? Also when i get a new text message and it shows up at the of bottom the screen it gets cut off!!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

emyllsomar is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

First of all let me thank you for the work you do to make these ROM updates available to us. I started trying ROM's on my phone with very little improvement until I found your grooveROM 3, now I accidentally found 4 and I am more than impressed.

I have one question (maybe a bunch of them) though and at the risk of sounding like a "n00b" I will ask. First let me explain a little of what is going on:

While I loved the HD Manila version of your grooveROM 3, I was having issues because I didn't really need Manila and my Wisbar customizations always fight with manila over the Today screen for about 30 secs to a minute before Wisbar Desktop finally sits stable and manila closes. I couldn't think of a solution until I found that there was a version without Manila in it. It worked great allowing wisbar to start immediately, but created a bigger problem: my phone started not connecting to Activesync unless the advanced USB checkbox wasn't selected (the one under USB to PC settings dialog). As you might imagine, this is a bigger problem than just waiting while wisbar and touchflo3d fight over the today screen.

I decided to stick with the Manila version of grooveROM 3 until now I see version 4; guess what happened? Yes, you guessed it right, it worked fine with the Manila version of the ROM and with the no Manila I can't connect unless I change the USB to PC settings.

SO my question is: Has anybody found a fix for this, and if so is it really related to the version of grooveROM I installed...?

I have searched everywhere and all I find is a suggestion to uncheck the advance USB setting, though it is not needed when a full Manila version of grooveROM is installed.

Again, great work with these ROMs and awesome job with the new keypad and keyborad.

P.S. n00b question: Is there a way to change the grooveROM 4 image at the startup? I am a graphic designer and I don't mind having the grooveROM logo on it but I would like to have a custom background and eliminate the number from it, if this is possible please let me know how .

Last edited by emyllsomar; 03-20-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Groove, what do you replace to get the old school right-click menus? I like the new style, but its still too sluggish.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:00 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

I'm uploading a 6.5 version with Manila that has the HTC Dialer removed and the WM6.5 dialer with the 6.5 S2A. Unfortunately this disables InCallRecorder. 6.5 S2a only works when the device is locked.

Last edited by indagroove; 03-20-2009 at 11:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor

id it just me, or does that dialer look like the old touch dialer.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mispook08 is a n00b

Indagroove - For the record your 6.1 HD Manilla rom is the best I have tried. And believe me I have tried a lot.

However, I must ask "Where is the wiper blade on the weather tab"? I know this seems small, but I need my wiper. Everyone needs there wipers when it rains. This is why I bought the Touch - be fore my upgrade.

Can I get a second on the wiper issue!

Spook
Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mispook08 View Post
Indagroove - For the record your 6.1 HD Manilla rom is the best I have tried. And believe me I have tried a lot.

However, I must ask "Where is the wiper blade on the weather tab"? I know this seems small, but I need my wiper. Everyone needs there wipers when it rains. This is why I bought the Touch - be fore my upgrade.

Can I get a second on the wiper issue!

Spook
HD Manila weather is just like that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development