View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [3-19-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

I just flashed gR4 [6.1 w/Rh] and am in the process of completing the second hard reset using ClearStorage.
The first view was amazingly messed up. Looks like most of the icons didn't show up, Manila tabs weren't working- well, not completely. The Home tab was there, but it was partially transparent and really not usable. I could press on the links on the tab, but they were only partially visible.
The more I think about it, it's probably something to do with the UC cabs that installed. I bet Rhodium is CFC compressed and my custom icons aren't.
We'll see in a minute.

No luck. This is as far as I get.
Notice that I'm able to select the call history link using the DPad or touch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture4.jpg (102.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 03-20-2009 at 05:59 PM.