PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 01:01 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061409] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
**UPDATE [061409]:
- Fixed dialer call log/history issue
New ROM and Kitchen up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:02 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Re: [061309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Can we pull the cprog.exe file from a different kitchen and just drop it in instead of the current one to avoid this issue when building ROMs?

Also, to confirm... with your new system, all we need to do for this update is download the grooveROM OEM Base, correct? Everything else looks like it's the same.

Just use the newest eom base and sys that I just posted. It has the cprog fix in oem. Also MSVC now in sys.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:27 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Re: [061309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
is opera not working for anyone?? i try to open it from the favorites panel, and the opera loading screen shows up, but then just disappears after a while.
it doesnt open up through the start menu either. PIE works fine tho
I've had that intermittent issue on previous builds. Soft reset fixes it.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:34 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Just use the newest oem base and sys that I just posted. It has the cprog fix in oem. Also MSVC now in sys.
So, we need to get the 2nd & 3rd files, not the 1st, correct?
When you do updates like this, is there any way to just get the changed files? I've done a fair amount of tinkering with some files/folders and it would be nice to be able to just change out the files/folders that have changed instead of the entire OEMbase and/or SYS folder.
I would think it would probably be a whole lot easier for you as well. No?

I just replaced the three Phone folders in the OEM base and added the two MSVC folders into the SYS. Will that take care of all the changes?

Last edited by Trident; 06-14-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: [061409] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21812 (Build 21812.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Perhaps a stupid question, but what would I be looking to gain from this ROM over SimpleRom? Obviously more updates because SimpleRom is final, but anything else? I like the dialer and keyboard set up, that alone is likely to make me switch over.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:44 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by SComp23 View Post
Perhaps a stupid question, but what would I be looking to gain from this ROM over SimpleRom? Obviously more updates because SimpleRom is final, but anything else? I like the dialer and keyboard set up, that alone is likely to make me switch over.
This ROM has a lot more apps already included.
You also have a kitchen setup with everything that grooveROM5 includes so you can customize it even more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

SComp23 is keeping up the good workSComp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
This ROM has a lot more apps already included.
You also have a kitchen setup with everything that grooveROM5 includes so you can customize it even more.

I've never actually used a kitchen, I should read up on it though because it sounds useful, thanks!
Old 06-14-2009, 02:28 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey groove i have put up some thanx to you for your help in my thread hope you like it btw for calk as well
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ajanderson78 is a n00b

just flashed the new build....love it! Thanks groove
One question, is there a setting to add back the drop down box when your adding a contact to send a text mess to? Its worked in all the past builds but not this one.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the advice. I had to quickly type my first message and run to church, hence the typos and mispellings in every other word. Must have been really painful to read....lol. I basically haven't had a useable phone for the past two days. I cant get Grooverom to get to a stable state where I can even make a phonecall. I have had errors and freezes of every kind imaginabe. It is obvious though that it is not the rom but something with my phone. Back to square one for me though I hate having to reformat my internal storage... I am starting to miss my removable card.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development