PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Looking into it. Tethering is as important to me as it is to you.
thank you very much, just so you know the main issue i am having with it is when it connects it only stays connected for a couple seconds then disconnects for a few seconds and then reconnects and so on and so on, back and forth!! its works for a second then stops then starts and then stops lol its funny as hell LMAO just been trying to use it all day to update a computer lol its been one hell of a day haha thank you very much for any thing you can do lol please dont think this is anything more then just a person that is venting lol it was the only way to get the computer finished so i did what i had to do lol thanks again!

the only thing i can think that is the problem is i am a TELUS user. but EVERYTHING else works just fine and i mean everything email, mms, internet, anything data, so i dont think it is the problem but i just thought i would let you know!

Can anyone of you guys try Tethering to see if you are having any problems??? Thank you very much!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 06-10-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:02 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

hey groove would you mind if i use your dialer on my rom
Old 06-10-2009, 08:13 AM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SL. is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeEx View Post
Gotta love just how this rom is always on the latest sys.
It's a real treat for the bleed edge enthusiasts.
Yes indeed!

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 06-10-2009, 08:15 AM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular

SL. is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
Can anyone of you guys try Tethering to see if you are having any problems??? Thank you very much!!
i'm going to attempt it sometime today. however, my netbook doesn't have a Windows OS, so we'll see how that goes.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

thedan is a n00b

Thanks you for the Volume Control! Perfect! Anything similar for the notifications panel?

It may be less of an issue, but I'd be interested... Thank you again!

Dan

Quote:

by installing this cab i you will get the TF3D style volume screen, and then you can change the colour to anyone you want with any modded "HTCVolumeControl.png" file. by simply installing a cab file with the modded file in it, or by just copying the file to your windows dir with total commander , or resco explorer . I have also uploaded a custom blue "HTCVolumeControl.png" file. so just copy to windows dir if you want blue volue screen!!..

enjoy
Old 06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Lurker

slimdizzy is a n00b

Download links are either not loading for me or are taking a very long time to load. Might want to put the kitchen and ROM on mediafire until you can sort that out. I tested it on 3 different connections (home, work and on device). Just a FYI.

UPDATE: Just tested again on 3 different ISPs and downloads are coming fast now. Thanks.

Last edited by slimdizzy; 06-10-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nigfink is a n00b

Is anyone having trouble getting a custom taskbar to work with the newer versions of this rom? Ever since build 052709 I haven't been able to get any of the 6.5 custom taskbars to work. They work ok, until I use data, then the background to the signal becomes and activesync icon. I've read through a bunch of threads but haven't found a fix for it yet. Any ideas?
Old 06-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigfink View Post
Is anyone having trouble getting a custom taskbar to work with the newer versions of this rom? Ever since build 052709 I haven't been able to get any of the 6.5 custom taskbars to work. They work ok, until I use data, then the background to the signal becomes and activesync icon. I've read through a bunch of threads but haven't found a fix for it yet. Any ideas?
if you read the WM6.5 custom taskbar thread tsowen says because the fact that 6.5 is yet to have a RTA version and due to the chiefs making custom roms and everyone of those roms being different that is why the taskbars are still under constuction and will continue to be until the RTA version of WM6.5 is released !

INDAGROOVE-- any word on getting internet sharing working, just waiting to see before i flash? thanks alot
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thank you very much, just so you know the main issue i am having with it is when it connects it only stays connected for a couple seconds then disconnects for a few seconds and then reconnects and so on and so on, back and forth!! its works for a second then stops then starts and then stops lol its funny as hell LMAO just been trying to use it all day to update a computer lol its been one hell of a day haha thank you very much for any thing you can do lol please dont think this is anything more then just a person that is venting lol it was the only way to get the computer finished so i did what i had to do lol thanks again!

the only thing i can think that is the problem is i am a TELUS user. but EVERYTHING else works just fine and i mean everything email, mms, internet, anything data, so i dont think it is the problem but i just thought i would let you know!

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the .net 3.7 version. I had some tethering issues last night (froze my PC usb port equiring a restart). I would think that being on telus might have something to do with it, except that you said it was working until recent builds. .net 3.7 is beta still, so likely the culprit. I build a rom with .net 3.5 instead last night, set to tether and went to bed. This morning it was still connceted just fine. I unplugged and replugged, and all good. I'll upload the new version wilt .net 3.5 shortly.. Please test and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey groove would you mind if i use your dialer on my rom
Go for it. As always, anyone can use anything in my kitchen for their private or public roms. All I ask for is a simple aknowledgment of my work in your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdizzy View Post
Download links are either not loading for me or are taking a very long time to load. Might want to put the kitchen and ROM on mediafire until you can sort that out. I tested it on 3 different connections (home, work and on device). Just a FYI.
Just tested, and downloading fine -- and fast (300+kb/sec).
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:33 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I have also uploaded a custom blue "HTCVolumeControl.png" file. so just copy to windows dir if you want blue volue screen!!..

enjoy
The volume control cab worked great but the blue "HTCVolumeControl.png" file (it was actually a jpg but I converted it to png) made the volume screen black except for the text. I soft reset after copying the file. Where did I screw up?

Here is the png that I made.
Attached Images
File Type: png HTCVolumeControl.png (15.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development