View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:03 AM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Looking into it. Tethering is as important to me as it is to you.
thank you very much, just so you know the main issue i am having with it is when it connects it only stays connected for a couple seconds then disconnects for a few seconds and then reconnects and so on and so on, back and forth!! its works for a second then stops then starts and then stops lol its funny as hell LMAO just been trying to use it all day to update a computer lol its been one hell of a day haha thank you very much for any thing you can do lol please dont think this is anything more then just a person that is venting lol it was the only way to get the computer finished so i did what i had to do lol thanks again!

the only thing i can think that is the problem is i am a TELUS user. but EVERYTHING else works just fine and i mean everything email, mms, internet, anything data, so i dont think it is the problem but i just thought i would let you know!

Can anyone of you guys try Tethering to see if you are having any problems??? Thank you very much!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 06-10-2009 at 02:06 AM.