View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
thank you very much, just so you know the main issue i am having with it is when it connects it only stays connected for a couple seconds then disconnects for a few seconds and then reconnects and so on and so on, back and forth!! its works for a second then stops then starts and then stops lol its funny as hell LMAO just been trying to use it all day to update a computer lol its been one hell of a day haha thank you very much for any thing you can do lol please dont think this is anything more then just a person that is venting lol it was the only way to get the computer finished so i did what i had to do lol thanks again!

the only thing i can think that is the problem is i am a TELUS user. but EVERYTHING else works just fine and i mean everything email, mms, internet, anything data, so i dont think it is the problem but i just thought i would let you know!

Can anyone of you guys try Tethering to see if you are having any problems??? Thank you very much!!
I'm pretty sure this has to do with the .net 3.7 version. I had some tethering issues last night (froze my PC usb port equiring a restart). I would think that being on telus might have something to do with it, except that you said it was working until recent builds. .net 3.7 is beta still, so likely the culprit. I build a rom with .net 3.5 instead last night, set to tether and went to bed. This morning it was still connceted just fine. I unplugged and replugged, and all good. I'll upload the new version wilt .net 3.5 shortly.. Please test and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
hey groove would you mind if i use your dialer on my rom
Go for it. As always, anyone can use anything in my kitchen for their private or public roms. All I ask for is a simple aknowledgment of my work in your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdizzy View Post
Download links are either not loading for me or are taking a very long time to load. Might want to put the kitchen and ROM on mediafire until you can sort that out. I tested it on 3 different connections (home, work and on device). Just a FYI.
Just tested, and downloading fine -- and fast (300+kb/sec).
This post has been thanked 2 times.