PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond

tommyfai is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump now with ported manila 2

i have a question.. i install volume on my diamond.. error occur when i receive call, the volume is too soft and i need to raise it to hear it.. so what can i do ?? or uninstall it ??
Old 04-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyfai View Post
i have a question.. i install volume on my diamond.. error occur when i receive call, the volume is too soft and i need to raise it to hear it.. so what can i do ?? or uninstall it ??
To uninstall you have to hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze(Touch Pro)
Carrier: At&T

jmckeejr is a n00b

Is there a working OEM for keyboard WITH arrows? I did grab the one without arrows and am getting ready to give it a try, but what about the arrows? I would like the hardware keyboard to work as well as XT9. Possible? Kind of pointless to have the new keyboard with no XT9. And deffinitely pointless to have HW keyboard that doesn't work. Thanks in advance
EDIT: Tried this Package and result was that my device froze at boot screen. Is there anything in there that would make it CDMA specific? I've trid some of the other packages before, was hoping maybe there was an update with it mostly working or 100% working. Any news on that?
While I'm here and this seems to be Diamond2 haven, does anyone know if there is a way to have the notification enhancement working with new notification bubbles on builds lower than 2100+? Maybe taking some parts from the 21042 build or something? I am working with 20771 and have it just right except I'm missing the nice notification bubbles. I found battery and speed to be exceptional with my latest ROMs on the 20771 build. I have my TF3D2 working 99%, and would love to add this to the ROM . Then it would be perfect. Thanks in advance, by the way my ROM can be found here.
EDIT2: Nevermind about the notifications, I got em working without the old bubbles. But does anyone know what part I would need from this OEM to fix the feedback on keys after charging. Figured if the OEM wont work, at least I could use the parts. Thanks in advance, even though it looks like this thread has died.

Last edited by jmckeejr; 05-08-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

alamfour is a n00b

hi jmztaylor, I went to you everythingdiamond site and could not find any of your apps
Old 05-17-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung I8000L
Carrier: Bell

Willis111 is becoming a great contributor

same
Old 05-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Ok, so here is the deal. When I moved servers, I ended up losing almost everything. Stupid me, I didn't have a backup. And I refuse to pay $500 to recover anything. So long story short, most of the stuff is able to be found around here or on (XDA not my preference). But since that one package, I have yet to get tactile feedback working again. I have since changed to fingerkeyboard with no interest of going back. Once again sorry for this.

If anyone out there has the downloads.rar file that they downloaded from me, I will be more than happy to put it back up.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Draiko is keeping up the good workDraiko is keeping up the good work

pooop. I wanted to get TF3D2 working on simplerom, but I need audiomanager and Album
Old 05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Unhappy Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump now with ported manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Ok, so here is the deal. When I moved servers, I ended up losing almost everything. Stupid me, I didn't have a backup. And I refuse to pay $500 to recover anything. So long story short, most of the stuff is able to be found around here or on (XDA not my preference). But since that one package, I have yet to get tactile feedback working again. I have since changed to fingerkeyboard with no interest of going back. Once again sorry for this.

If anyone out there has the downloads.rar file that they downloaded from me, I will be more than happy to put it back up.
i guess ill use my blazing fast internet to upload it. ill post is when its done
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
i guess ill use my blazing fast internet to upload it. ill post is when its done
Thanks man. I will also reup it also.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff

here it is, now i do ask that people wait to download it until jmz post back.
thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2NP65PH

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development