PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

docangle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

I like the new 'Diamond2 Sensor' app, but I am having a slight problem trying to get it configured correctly. I hate having the 'Phone' dialog rotated so I removed the registry setting under the Whitelist for Phone/Lock/Compose/Pictures. But once I restart Opera 9 will no longer rotate. I have tired to add Opera9 to the Whitelist, but I have had no luck. Any solutions?

Also for some reason, the 'Compact QWERTY' is now the default SIP after a soft reset, instead of it remembering the last one that was used.

And lastly the HTC Album is not rotating at all.

Last edited by docangle; 03-09-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sarc is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
same thing happened 2 me, and i hate this new volume control and thought i was going 2 b stuck w/ it forever. i did a soft reset and tried to uninstall it again and now its gone! idk if it will work 4 u, but thought i'd share
Thanks, I had actually been thinking about doing that.

That got me thinking and I believe I've found a very straight forward way to uninstall the Diamond 2 Volume Control.
I think it ultimately revolves around whether TouchFlo3D is running.

I had to re-install the app to get the listing back into the "Remove Programs" dialog. The install process comes up with previous version will be removed before proceeding, which fails and askes if I want to continue, I said yes.
Performed the required soft-reset, then I went and disabled TF3D.
I don't think it's necessary, but I then did another soft-reset, then when trying to remove the Diamond 2 Volume Control, everything went perfectly, no errors.

Thanks for the help sprinttouch666.

Last edited by Sarc; 03-09-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: at&t

harryrooster is a n00b
Re: HD 5.2.21018.1.6.0 Rom Dump here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I just realized what this rom really is. For the people that know a lot about roms, take a good look at this rom dump. This isn't a stock rom after all. It is much better.

Btw, I am working on getting this dump cleaned up a little. I don't know where all the files might go and I might get some mixed up. I will post the "organized" dump tomorrow. I would like someone else to help clean it up also. Maybe someone will see something that I didn't.

I'm a nube to WM and have the fuze/touch pro. What is the rom dump used for? Is there a way to delete select AT&T bloatware? I'd like to keep their cellular video, but the rest i'd dump in a heartbeat if i knew how. Thanks in advance
Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

does anyone have a cab or oem or files for the original volume control

Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
does anyone have a cab or oem or files for the original volume control
Don't bother. You won't have enough files to get the font working, and you will lose the overlay function for youtube.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i just happened to be looking through my rss hub and noticied that your website was referenced on an engadet headline today. AWESOME =D>
Old 03-10-2009, 08:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Phil_00 is a n00b

THe quick GPS app, i noticed a few pages back that someone else was expericaning the same issue as me, i quickgps opens, but isnt readable, and all i can make out is the download button....
Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Lurker

X3MG4FR is a n00b

I have a HTC Touch PRO and I would like to update my Opera version the the latest ported cab.

Can I use this one:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/do...CE_VGA.cab.cab

It's a WWE version, my HTC Touch PRO is a Dutch localized version, so I think it won't work?

Thanx 4 ur help!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Phil_00 is a n00b

When i run QuickGPS on my Stock Telus Touch Pro, its almsot as if the program has no background so i can barly read whats on the screen...
Old 03-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Lurker

mbridges30 is a n00b

JMZ - great work thanks.

I installed the Savage25rcracer_TD2_K_NA.cab and the keyboard works fine, but somehow it disrupts my Activesync syncing. When I uninstall, syncing works fine. Any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development