PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I just installed the Diamond 2 Keyboard With Arrows in Landscape Only and I'm having a pretty major problem. The keyboards work fine but whenever I press the Home key a fullscreen Symbols window comes up. I have a Sprint Touch Pro with Juggalo 0.08B ROM.
I would only recommend this keyboard for the Diamond as it creates problems for the TP slide out keyboard.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xdanimalx is just getting started

After I reflash(I'm having random hardware keyboard issues, without this installed..) I'm gonna look into fixing the hardware keyboard mapping again..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Here is an orginal keyboard from the Rhodium. Orginal Keyboard OEM with registry and everything intact. so i hope this can come to use for some people.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdmwdz...m_Keyboard.rar
I've got hardware keyboard mapping working now. Thanks Con! Time to get the old SIP menu working
Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Updated this with the Album 3.0. Has issues with landscape. But works good in portrait. If anybody can port the phonecanvas please do. Hopefully someone can figure it out.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

You made www.boygeniusreport.com !
Old 03-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

alamfour is a n00b

mate, your work is awesome. Just one little niggle with the new Keyboard. I installed the keyboard and with no arrows. However the arrows are still there in the landscape keyboard. This is fine on a Touch HD but on the Diamond it makes the keys of the landscape keyboard to small to use. Also the haptic feedback is not working.

Great work allround tho.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamfour View Post
mate, your work is awesome. Just one little niggle with the new Keyboard. I installed the keyboard and with no arrows. However the arrows are still there in the landscape keyboard. This is fine on a Touch HD but on the Diamond it makes the keys of the landscape keyboard to small to use. Also the haptic feedback is not working.

Great work allround tho.
you downloaded this one?
http://everythingdiamond.info/downlo...r_TD2_K_NA.cab
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Sarc is a n00b

It looks like the "Diamond 2 Volume Control" CAB eliminates the independant control over the "System" and "Ring" volumes. This CAB combines them.

It also seems to be un-removable. The "Remove Programs" dialog says that the program could not be fully un-installed and asks to remove the entry from the program list. The changes from the CAB are still in effect though.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the factory volume control back without a hard reset?

I'm using a Sprint Touch Pro (stock ROM).

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acme64 is a n00b

that new opera beta is sooo much faster, thanks guys
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarc View Post
It looks like the "Diamond 2 Volume Control" CAB eliminates the independant control over the "System" and "Ring" volumes. This CAB combines them.

It also seems to be un-removable. The "Remove Programs" dialog says that the program could not be fully un-installed and asks to remove the entry from the program list. The changes from the CAB are still in effect though.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the factory volume control back without a hard reset?

I'm using a Sprint Touch Pro (stock ROM).

Thanks.

same thing happened 2 me, and i hate this new volume control and thought i was going 2 b stuck w/ it forever. i did a soft reset and tried to uninstall it again and now its gone! idk if it will work 4 u, but thought i'd share
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development