PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

Hi Jmztaylor

i test the keyboard with Conflipers rom and no problem, i change rom to calcu kitchen and visualfeedback stop working when i plug to computer. this can be fixit?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

anyone having weird font issues with new volume overlay?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
anyone having weird font issues with new volume overlay?
i just install and no problem with font, same control to ring and system
Old 03-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Just installed the CAB to try it out.

Am I only supposed to have 1 volume control for everything?I only see Volume on top with the meter and Silent and Vibrate buttons.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work
Re: Modified Landscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I spent the past several hours modifying the landscape files for EzInput 2.0. The buttons are bigger, and I believe the layout to be better for faster typing. Copy files in the attached zip to \Windows using a program such as Total Commander. Feel free to make a .cab out of it or cook into ROMs. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE: I manually edited the XT9/ABC button to improve the text that didn't resize well with the smaller button. This should look better. Please re-download if you already have.

Just wanted to let anyone know that's copied my files from before, that I did update the post on page 45.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy2walgreens View Post
with the diamond2 keyboard installed, the period button on the hard keyboard no longer works. has this happened to anyone else?
Yes same problem here. I cooked it in, used the cab. I am not using it until this issue is fixed.=)
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Yes same problem here. I cooked it in, used the cab. I am not using it until this issue is fixed.=)
this is a known issue I wonder if we had a ported TP2 keyboard if we would have this issue.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Modified Landscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
I spent the past several hours modifying the landscape files for EzInput 2.0. The buttons are bigger, and I believe the layout to be better for faster typing. Copy files in the attached zip to \Windows using a program such as Total Commander. Feel free to make a .cab out of it or cook into ROMs. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE: I manually edited the XT9/ABC button to improve the text that didn't resize well with the smaller button. This should look better. Please re-download if you already have.

this should install this Mod
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:04 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Here is an orginal keyboard from the Rhodium. Orginal Keyboard OEM with registry and everything intact. so i hope this can come to use for some people.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdmwdz...m_Keyboard.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

I just installed the Diamond 2 Keyboard With Arrows in Landscape Only and I'm having a pretty major problem. The keyboards work fine but whenever I press the Home key a fullscreen Symbols window comes up. I have a Sprint Touch Pro with Juggalo 0.08B ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development