PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

JMZ and Savage... I'm working on a black keyboard. Please take a look here at my early screenshots and let me know if you want the files when I am done.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56980&page=6
Old 02-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave56 View Post
i just installed the updated keyboard and in landscape mode (for the keyboard w/ arrows), the letters are off by one when using XT9. So if i type 'h' a 'g' will come up. anyone else with this problem? in ABC mode, the keyboard works fine.
I downloaded the new version as well and am still seeing this problem as well.

When I press on the left half of a letter (specifically ones in the bottom right seem to be worse) the pop up is correct but the xt9 inserts the letter to the left. if I click on the right half of the letter, the pop up is correct and xt9 inserts the correct letter.

Last edited by sfxc13; 02-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

In case anyone does want to take these and run with them... here they are. I have only done portrait so far. The arrows will need to be chopped off again. The text will need to be made white (I don't know how to do this).

*edit* I'm not really sure which version of the landscape files to work on... seems like there have been several revisions. If someone can post an OEM of the latest version I will get to work on them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Drybonz black keyboard v1.zip (2.86 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-26-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfxc13 View Post
I downloaded the new version as well and am still saying the problem I mentioned earlier.

When I press on the left half of a letter (specifically ones in the bottom right seem to be worse) the pop up is correct but the xt9 inserts the letter to the left. if I click on the right half of the letter, the pop up is correct and xt9 inserts the correct letter.
we are aware of this it has been a proble from the begining. the full no arrows has the best xt9. still trying to get it fixed will update when it is figured out.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touvh pro
Carrier: att

eboy44 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Yeah. It was an old tweak I had from the GSM slide to answer phonecanvas. I guess I need to go in my kitchen and fix that.
how do i check what my polling is set to because i cant get the gsensor to work
Old 02-26-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
In case anyone does want to take these and run with them... here they are. I have only done portrait so far. The arrows will need to be chopped off again. The text will need to be made white (I don't know how to do this).

*edit* I'm not really sure which version of the landscape files to work on... seems like there have been several revisions. If someone can post an OEM of the latest version I will get to work on them.
there are 3 current versions. one with no arrows. one with arrows on landscape, and one with arrows on both. the text color is in the reg, when your done post them and ill try to fix the text color

are you using PhotoShop or ........
Attached Files
File Type: rar pngs.rar (778.4 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by savage25rcracer; 02-26-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
are you using PhotoShop or ........
Yeah... photoshop.

Thanks for the files... I will get to work.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:58 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
the text color is in the reg
Are you sure about that? In all previous keyboards it's been in the EZinput.dll file. If that's the case, what's the specific reg entry?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Are you sure about that? In all previous keyboards it's been in the EZinput.dll file. If that's the case, what's the specific reg entry?
im sorry i've seen it in EZinput and reg i may be wrong thanks for correction
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Yeah... photoshop.

Thanks for the files... I will get to work.
i updated the pngs.rar like 1 min ago not all were in there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development