View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump

In case anyone does want to take these and run with them... here they are. I have only done portrait so far. The arrows will need to be chopped off again. The text will need to be made white (I don't know how to do this).

*edit* I'm not really sure which version of the landscape files to work on... seems like there have been several revisions. If someone can post an OEM of the latest version I will get to work on them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Drybonz black keyboard v1.zip (2.86 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-26-2009 at 09:24 PM.