View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump now with ported manila 2

Ok, so here is the deal. When I moved servers, I ended up losing almost everything. Stupid me, I didn't have a backup. And I refuse to pay $500 to recover anything. So long story short, most of the stuff is able to be found around here or on (XDA not my preference). But since that one package, I have yet to get tactile feedback working again. I have since changed to fingerkeyboard with no interest of going back. Once again sorry for this.

If anyone out there has the downloads.rar file that they downloaded from me, I will be more than happy to put it back up.