View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 05:11 PM
jmckeejr
Lurker

jmckeejr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond 2 ported cabs and oems, unported dump now with ported manila 2

Is there a working OEM for keyboard WITH arrows? I did grab the one without arrows and am getting ready to give it a try, but what about the arrows? I would like the hardware keyboard to work as well as XT9. Possible? Kind of pointless to have the new keyboard with no XT9. And deffinitely pointless to have HW keyboard that doesn't work. Thanks in advance
EDIT: Tried this Package and result was that my device froze at boot screen. Is there anything in there that would make it CDMA specific? I've trid some of the other packages before, was hoping maybe there was an update with it mostly working or 100% working. Any news on that?
While I'm here and this seems to be Diamond2 haven, does anyone know if there is a way to have the notification enhancement working with new notification bubbles on builds lower than 2100+? Maybe taking some parts from the 21042 build or something? I am working with 20771 and have it just right except I'm missing the nice notification bubbles. I found battery and speed to be exceptional with my latest ROMs on the 20771 build. I have my TF3D2 working 99%, and would love to add this to the ROM . Then it would be perfect. Thanks in advance, by the way my ROM can be found here.
EDIT2: Nevermind about the notifications, I got em working without the old bubbles. But does anyone know what part I would need from this OEM to fix the feedback on keys after charging. Figured if the OEM wont work, at least I could use the parts. Thanks in advance, even though it looks like this thread has died.

Last edited by jmckeejr; 05-08-2009 at 07:49 AM.