PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
anybody know the reason why?

i have been running v2.7.35. when i set my system volume to vibrate it no longer vibrates when i get a new email message. i almost positive that this has worked in previous weeks. just started happening the other day. i have tried soft resetting several times. no settings have been changed at all or additional programs loaded. just the way rstg left it. i am loving this rom but for the life of me can not figure this one out.
try going into Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifications, find the new email message notification from the drop down menu and make sure it's set to Play sound. if you phone is on vibrate, it will then vibrate. if you select vibrate only, it will vibrate when mail arrives in both sound/vibrate setting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized
Carrier: Sprint

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

RSTG or anyone ....does the fingerkeyboard 2.0 work with this ROM...When i try it, it freezes....I am installing by the most recent cab. Anyone have it working, or can someone try fingerkeyboard 2.0 see if it works PLEASE ? Oh and RSTG any word on the MMS going to internal storage yet? Taking little pics is killing me when they go to physical memory.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

stravy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
try going into Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifications, find the new email message notification from the drop down menu and make sure it's set to Play sound. if you phone is on vibrate, it will then vibrate. if you select vibrate only, it will vibrate when mail arrives in both sound/vibrate setting.
i checked. even cycled the "play sound". still no luck.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:40 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Quote:
i checked. even cycled the "play sound". still no luck.
Go into the same settings as above, and check the vibrate box. This will vibrate when you receive a new message and the phone is on vibrate, and ring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
RSTG or anyone ....does the fingerkeyboard 2.0 work with this ROM...When i try it, it freezes....I am installing by the most recent cab. Anyone have it working, or can someone try fingerkeyboard 2.0 see if it works PLEASE ? Oh and RSTG any word on the MMS going to internal storage yet? Taking little pics is killing me when they go to physical memory.

Thanks
Phone memory hog, and it wasn't "rstg Mafia worthy". Seen those CarMax commercials? "Not Max worthy". I helped someone a while back OEM up those settings, I couldn't remember where I had helped them at. I think it was in one of my OEM Requests threads. I couldn't find it unfortunately after a quick search... The settings are out there...

A quick look through the registry, try:
hklm\software\arcsoft\arcsoft mms ua\config\folder
"Picturepath"="\internal storage\whatever"

There are also other settings here. Report back what you find out!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Go into the same settings as above, and check the vibrate box. This will vibrate when you receive a new message and the phone is on vibrate, and ring....
rstg....got it working again....i had to cycle the vibrate on then off under the notifications to get it to vibrate only when the phone's system volume is set to vibrate.

i set the phone to vibrate and play sound. sent an email. with the phone volume up the phone rang and vibrated like it should. then turned the vibrate off under notifications. turned the system volume to vibrate. sent an email. now it vibrates again.

all is right in the world again. appreciate the help. i guess the phone had a little hiccup.

Last edited by stravy; 04-10-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
rstg....got it working again....i had to cycle the vibrate on then off under the notifications to get it to vibrate only when the phone's system volume is set to vibrate.

i set the phone to vibrate and play sound. sent an email. with the phone volume up the phone rang and vibrated like it should. then turned the vibrate off under notifications. turned the system volume to vibrate. sent an email. now it vibrates again.

all is right in the world again. appreciate the help. i guess the phone had a little hiccup.
That's good to hear...that people do e-mail themselves. When the conditions are right of course.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
That's good to hear...that people do e-mail themselves. When the conditions are right of course.
yeah but i never replied to myself
Old 04-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
yeah but i never replied to myself
i may not email myself, but i hear voices since flashing this rom. yoda to be honest should I seek counciling?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

I actually pm'd myself today, and replied to myself 3 times....

But I had good reasons. I'm seeking a new file server, I found one but I couldn't get the links right. So I was modifying the links and testing them on the phone. And the best behind the scenes way while at work, is to reply to your own pm. And no, I didn't request a pm receipt. It's all good peoples!
Old 04-12-2009, 06:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

Rstoyguy I just flashed to 3.7.03 from 2.7.35 and all I can say is wow, but I have found a few things different. 1st thing Opera is showing all pages in mobile view I've already went into settings, but it's still showing in mobile view. 2nd the weather is different on 2.7.35 I could go to Texas and then find dang near any city in Texas, but on 3.7.03 it goes to United States then a select number of city's in the US not all the city's in a specific state. This ROM is a lot quicker then 2.7.35 just need these 2 problems resolved and it's on. Thanks for all you do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development