PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Carrier: Sprint

byzking is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to byzking Send a message via Yahoo to byzking
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
I want to pull up dial pad with a soft key...With my case it takes like 30 try's using the call button to bring up dial pad..If i am not mistaken i use to just map phone.exe as a soft key and it would bring up dial pad. Oh, ok.... Make the following changes then...

Code:
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila

"HomeLSKPath"="\\windows\\cprog.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKText"="Phone"
Note: To make the changes to the Right softkey: visually substitute "LSK" for "RSK" to do the RightSoftKey... I've already included those in the registry... __________________
cprog.exe
This file cprog can not be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components can not be found. If the problem persist try reinstalling or restoring the file.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Lurker

byzking is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzking View Post
cprog.exe
This file cprog can not be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components can not be found. If the problem persist try reinstalling or restoring the file.
The trick is to drop one each of the \

It should read
"HomeLSKPath"="\windows\cprog.exe"

"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKText"="Phone"
Note: To make the changes to the Right softkey: visually substitute "LSK" for "RSK" to do the RightSoftKey... I've already included those in the registry... __________________

Not "HomeLSKPath"="\\windows\\cprog.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKText"="Phone"
Old 04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

It should read
"HomeLSKPath"="\windows\cprog.exe"

"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKText"="Phone"

Not "HomeLSKPath"="\\windows\\cprog.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKText"="Phone"

Oh i thought you knew...Yea we where talking about this a few days ago..I just pasted it for you....Sorry....yea forgot to tell you to drop a /
Old 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
When building a rom, a double \\ is required. I just cut and pasted out of the RGU...

Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker

byzking is a n00b
Exclamation Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 Updated 4/13/09

That's cool, As long as we all know the difference.. the \\ is for building ROM and the \ is for making the change after we're up and running...
Sweet Deal.
RSTG you really make some kick *** ROMS.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

We guys I posted this on Rstoyguy's website but have not got any hits, but I'm trying to get a working black S2A cab file. the one I'm using now the answer & ignore words or not centered. Need to find a working cab thanks
Old 04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sanvara is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwfos22 View Post
We guys I posted this on Rstoyguy's website but have not got any hits, but I'm trying to get a working black S2A cab file. the one I'm using now the answer & ignore words or not centered. Need to find a working cab thanks
Here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2A_Compressed.cab (1.38 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

Thanks sanvara
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

stravy is becoming a great contributor
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
rstg....got it working again....i had to cycle the vibrate on then off under the notifications to get it to vibrate only when the phone's system volume is set to vibrate.

i set the phone to vibrate and play sound. sent an email. with the phone volume up the phone rang and vibrated like it should. then turned the vibrate off under notifications. turned the system volume to vibrate. sent an email. now it vibrates again.

all is right in the world again. appreciate the help. i guess the phone had a little hiccup.
rstg - this is still a persistant problem. is anyone else expereincing this problem. under sound and notifications my phone is set to play the sound "a new email has arrived" when i recieve a new email. that is great. when i use the volume control buttons on the phone and move the system volume down to vibrate. the phone will vibrate when i recieve a phone call and a text message but will no longer vibrate when i recieve a new email. i do not want the phone to vibrate when i have the volume set above vibrate. the only reason i set the phone to vibrate is when i am at work i can still tell that i am recieving a message or a phone call. also, when i have the system volume set to about 1/3 it will not play the sound when i recieve an email. i have to turn the volume up higher in order to hear the sound. it almost seems like something is overriding this because it works for a while after a couple of cycles of turning the system volume to vibrate and all the way back up it will stop the email notification through vibrate when the phone is set to vibrate.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:32 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
rstg - this is still a persistant problem. is anyone else expereincing this problem. under sound and notifications my phone is set to play the sound "a new email has arrived" when i recieve a new email. that is great. when i use the volume control buttons on the phone and move the system volume down to vibrate. the phone will vibrate when i recieve a phone call and a text message but will no longer vibrate when i recieve a new email. i do not want the phone to vibrate when i have the volume set above vibrate. the only reason i set the phone to vibrate is when i am at work i can still tell that i am recieving a message or a phone call. also, when i have the system volume set to about 1/3 it will not play the sound when i recieve an email. i have to turn the volume up higher in order to hear the sound. it almost seems like something is overriding this because it works for a while after a couple of cycles of turning the system volume to vibrate and all the way back up it will stop the email notification through vibrate when the phone is set to vibrate.
The phone and sms notifications are phone based. The e-mail notifications are windows based (poutlook). That may be your problem. I've verified this and that appears to be how it works. If you want your phone on vibrate, then you'll have to set the vibrate option in sounds and notifications for your e-mails.

The e-mail sound is if you notice, is recorded at a "lower volume". This is so that throughout the day, the notification on my phone doesn't disturb my customers. If I were selling something, most customers consider it rude. Simply because most answer their phone and walk off. Those that don't will decide to not to purchase something because for all they know, someone calling me at work = life or death and they had better not buy anything so I can answer the phone.

These are all controlled by registry edits. You make seek someone that can write a quick toggler app to do what you want.

That was a good babble.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development