stravy
PPCGeeks Regular

stravy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
rstg....got it working again....i had to cycle the vibrate on then off under the notifications to get it to vibrate only when the phone's system volume is set to vibrate.

i set the phone to vibrate and play sound. sent an email. with the phone volume up the phone rang and vibrated like it should. then turned the vibrate off under notifications. turned the system volume to vibrate. sent an email. now it vibrates again.

all is right in the world again. appreciate the help. i guess the phone had a little hiccup.
rstg - this is still a persistant problem. is anyone else expereincing this problem. under sound and notifications my phone is set to play the sound "a new email has arrived" when i recieve a new email. that is great. when i use the volume control buttons on the phone and move the system volume down to vibrate. the phone will vibrate when i recieve a phone call and a text message but will no longer vibrate when i recieve a new email. i do not want the phone to vibrate when i have the volume set above vibrate. the only reason i set the phone to vibrate is when i am at work i can still tell that i am recieving a message or a phone call. also, when i have the system volume set to about 1/3 it will not play the sound when i recieve an email. i have to turn the volume up higher in order to hear the sound. it almost seems like something is overriding this because it works for a while after a couple of cycles of turning the system volume to vibrate and all the way back up it will stop the email notification through vibrate when the phone is set to vibrate.