PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 03:45 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Loving this Rom! However, I liked the way Opera would switch to landscape when the phone was tilted with the Stock Sprint Rom.
I enabled Gsensor in FLIPIT, which lists Opera9.exe, now everything EXCEPT Opera goes to landscape when I tilt the phone?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:49 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Loving this Rom! However, I liked the way Opera would switch to landscape when the phone was tilted with the Stock Sprint Rom.
I enabled Gsensor in FLIPIT, which lists Opera9.exe, now everything EXCEPT Opera goes to landscape when I tilt the phone?
HKLM\Software\Opera\GSensor
idletime = dword:300 (HEX, not Decimal... )

I think that was the default.... currently set to max delay of dword:ffff

That should put it back to the way it was.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
HKLM\Software\Opera\GSensor
idletime = dword:300 (HEX, not Decimal... )

I think that was the default.... currently set to max delay of dword:ffff

That should put it back to the way it was.
That did it. Thanks for all your hard work, Awesome ROM!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iTEK is just getting started
Post Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Like usual no real problems with the ROM, smooth and stable most of the time. (WMD excluded.) I had a weird issue with Quickmenu today, where the Programs tab was showing the base folder of the phone, but messing with settings for a while trying to figure it out made it go away, not yet to return.

Also, I updated my PRL, and since then I seem to be missing many more calls, like the phone never rings, never gives a notice of a call, and the only way I know is if someone leaves a message or tells me about it later. Anyone else update and notice the same thing?

I have been tweaking away on the Start menu, trying to make it so everything is where you would expect it to be if you didn't know where it was... still working on it, but I can post it later if you like, rstoyguy. I think it helps make things a bit more organized...

Lastly have you had a chance to look over at the monstrosity that is the Total TCMP Entertainment Package?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820

It looks awesome, except for the crazy install procedure, I've been waiting to take on the install. I think any ROM that was able to have built in would be, well, just swell. I know there are a lot of registry edits and files downloaded, etc. that happen during the install, so it might make it tough or impossible to build in, but if you could...

Last edited by iTEK; 04-01-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Can some one help a retard change reg, so MMS go to internal storage..I get a pop up saying not enough memory at times when pics come through. I have to delete one of the THREE pics i have that came through MMS.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTEK View Post
Also, I updated my PRL, and since then I seem to be missing many more calls, like the phone never rings, never gives a notice of a call, and the only way I know is if someone leaves a message or tells me about it later. Anyone else update and notice the same thing?

Updated my PRL and I noticed my signal is lower or missing, Im running 60652 and it doesn't seem as bad as yours sounds. I came from 60650
Old 04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

NEED Help. I can send info with bluetooth but can not receive info. Can someone help me please. Thanks in advance
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I've noticed an issue with my phone and I'm not too sure if it is the ROM or just the way Diamonds are: I have my ringer set to ring and vibrate, but whenever I set my phone to silent and then back to normal, it only rings and doesn't vibrate and I have to go back into phone settings or TF3D tab and change it back. I know that on my Vogue it would return to ring and vibrate, but I only had the Diamond for about a day before I flashed a custom ROM and never checked before. I set the phone to silent about half the time that I go to bed (I work shifts and sometimes on call) so it has become a bit of a nuisance lately. Is there a reg edit to have it remember to ring and vibrate?

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTEK View Post
Like usual no real problems with the ROM, smooth and stable most of the time. (WMD excluded.) I had a weird issue with Quickmenu today, where the Programs tab was showing the base folder of the phone, but messing with settings for a while trying to figure it out made it go away, not yet to return.

I have been tweaking away on the Start menu, trying to make it so everything is where you would expect it to be if you didn't know where it was... still working on it, but I can post it later if you like, rstoyguy. I think it helps make things a bit more organized...

Lastly have you had a chance to look over at the monstrosity that is the Total TCMP Entertainment Package?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820

It looks awesome, except for the crazy install procedure, I've been waiting to take on the install. I think any ROM that was able to have built in would be, well, just swell. I know there are a lot of registry edits and files downloaded, etc. that happen during the install, so it might make it tough or impossible to build in, but if you could...
I haven't seen the quickmenu issue.... When you get done with re-organizing the start menu, can you send it to me? I'd like to take a peek at it. And that entertainment package, couldn't get it to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Updated my PRL and I noticed my signal is lower or missing, Im running 60652 and it doesn't seem as bad as yours sounds. I came from 60650
The PRL tells your radio what towers to use. So the newest may not always be the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwfos22 View Post
NEED Help. I can send info with bluetooth but can not receive info. Can someone help me please. Thanks in advance
Goto Startmenu-Settings-Connections-Beam. Then check Receive all incomeing beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I've noticed an issue with my phone and I'm not too sure if it is the ROM or just the way Diamonds are: I have my ringer set to ring and vibrate, but whenever I set my phone to silent and then back to normal, it only rings and doesn't vibrate and I have to go back into phone settings or TF3D tab and change it back. I know that on my Vogue it would return to ring and vibrate, but I only had the Diamond for about a day before I flashed a custom ROM and never checked before. I set the phone to silent about half the time that I go to bed (I work shifts and sometimes on call) so it has become a bit of a nuisance lately. Is there a reg edit to have it remember to ring and vibrate?
Haven't seen that one, but I don't vibrate much. I'll switch it a few times today and see if I can duplicate the problem.

I'll probably push out an update sunday. Fixed the messaging, incallrecording, but broke voicecommand. Anyone know of an alternative to voice command?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

I have been using this rom since the beginning and none of these last problems have happened to me. My only problem ( as rstg knows) is that in call recorder is broken.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development