PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 01:58 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I haven't seen this problem mentioned before. I am running 2.7.35 and loving it. I went to settings,personal,buttons, and the following screen comes up. It won't let me exit out and gives an error. Pretty much have to soft reset, if I go back to button settings it does the same thing. Not sure when this started happening, before I think it only showed the Send(hold) button mapped to Voice command. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!
You should have only one button assignment... I imagine those extras are messing it up... May be something you installed?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I haven't seen this problem mentioned before. I am running 2.7.35 and loving it. I went to settings,personal,buttons, and the following screen comes up. It won't let me exit out and gives an error. Pretty much have to soft reset, if I go back to button settings it does the same thing. Not sure when this started happening, before I think it only showed the Send(hold) button mapped to Voice command. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!
Go into your registry and navigate to:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys

The only key you should have there under that is "40C6"
Try deleting the others if they exists.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Go into your registry and navigate to:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys

The only key you should have there under that is "40C6"
Try deleting the others if they exists.
That fixed it! Thanks.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey, been running this ROM for the past few hours and everything is running very smooth and fast. I set the PagePool to 12, what is most everyone else running theirs at? I did notice, and it may have already been adressed, that theres 2 live search icons under the all programs softkey. I also noticed the Rhodium menu enhancment only works on TF3D and not in the actual programs, is there any way to enable it all the time?

Also, is there any way to have a TF3D tab for footprints, I love this app, I used it all the time on my last Vogue ROM I used? I seen awhile back where there was some people working on it but I didnt know if they ever got it figured out.

Awesome job, I'm really liking this ROM!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 04-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:13 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

I have another strange problem. I noticed my Programs page on TF3d had an extra (19th) icon at the bottom. When I clicked it to add a program, it added another empty icon, but no program icon. I now have 5 extra(unassignable) boxes on the program page, 23 total instead of the normal 18.
On the program page in TF3d config program they show up as <empty> but can't be removed. Can these be removed with a regedit? Thanks for all the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (11.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (12.8 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Hey RSTG just wondering why when your roms boot up they have that gritty look to them. Not smooth black.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:28 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
I have another strange problem. I noticed my Programs page on TF3d had an extra (19th) icon at the bottom. When I clicked it to add a program, it added another empty icon, but no program icon. I now have 5 extra(unassignable) boxes on the program page, 23 total instead of the normal 18.
On the program page in TF3d config program they show up as <empty> but can't be removed. Can these be removed with a regedit? Thanks for all the help!
Look here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\xx

Where xx is the program icon number. Manila starts counting them at zero, so don't forget to adjust for that...
Deleting the key should work, then restart TF3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Hey RSTG just wondering why when your roms boot up they have that gritty look to them. Not smooth black.
It's from the .tsk file that I chose to fit the theme. I don't do art and hardly ever need to reboot, so it probably won't get changed. Unless we have someone that would like to fix the "HTC Black.tsk" that that get's included on your device with a flash...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey Rstg, I love this ROM,Its great! I was wondering since Im running pretty low on storage memory if I could go into program files and delete the files I dont ever use, like quick menu and live search and certain games. then delete the shortcuts.
Would that completely remove the program and gain me some memory?
Im down to 11mb.
Iv got the PagePool set at 12, I guess I could also lower it back down to 6, Do you know how much that would gain me?
Thanks!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iTEK is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey Rstg, I love this ROM,Its great! I was wondering since Im running pretty low on storage memory if I could go into program files and delete the files I dont ever use, like quick menu and live search and certain games. then delete the shortcuts.
Would that completely remove the program and gain me some memory?
Im down to 11mb.
Iv got the PagePool set at 12, I guess I could also lower it back down to 6, Do you know how much that would gain me?
Thanks!!
Try running cleartemp first. Could be your caches.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

stravy is becoming a great contributor

anybody know the reason why?

i have been running v2.7.35. when i set my system volume to vibrate it no longer vibrates when i get a new email message. i almost positive that this has worked in previous weeks. just started happening the other day. i have tried soft resetting several times. no settings have been changed at all or additional programs loaded. just the way rstg left it. i am loving this rom but for the life of me can not figure this one out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development