View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Hey, been running this ROM for the past few hours and everything is running very smooth and fast. I set the PagePool to 12, what is most everyone else running theirs at? I did notice, and it may have already been adressed, that theres 2 live search icons under the all programs softkey. I also noticed the Rhodium menu enhancment only works on TF3D and not in the actual programs, is there any way to enable it all the time?

Also, is there any way to have a TF3D tab for footprints, I love this app, I used it all the time on my last Vogue ROM I used? I seen awhile back where there was some people working on it but I didnt know if they ever got it figured out.

Awesome job, I'm really liking this ROM!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 04-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.