View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:28 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I have another strange problem. I noticed my Programs page on TF3d had an extra (19th) icon at the bottom. When I clicked it to add a program, it added another empty icon, but no program icon. I now have 5 extra(unassignable) boxes on the program page, 23 total instead of the normal 18.
On the program page in TF3d config program they show up as <empty> but can't be removed. Can these be removed with a regedit? Thanks for all the help!
Look here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\xx

Where xx is the program icon number. Manila starts counting them at zero, so don't forget to adjust for that...
Deleting the key should work, then restart TF3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
Hey RSTG just wondering why when your roms boot up they have that gritty look to them. Not smooth black.
It's from the .tsk file that I chose to fit the theme. I don't do art and hardly ever need to reboot, so it probably won't get changed. Unless we have someone that would like to fix the "HTC Black.tsk" that that get's included on your device with a flash...

This post has been thanked 3 times.