PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Now this is going to be very interesting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
You just can't compete with a smooth, stable, colorfull rom...

We know we RULE!
We have no rom issues.
We have colorfull colors.
We have it all!

And with thunderstorms forcasted here today, my help called in. I don't blame here as she uses public transportation. While she only has an instinct, I can't blame her for not wanting to get here electronics wet. Or did she say her hair... Anyways, that may put a small delay on my RhodiumManila-secret-weapon-rom-release that will take down the competition once and for all!!!! Buuu--haaa--waaa--haaa...
Old 03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

xclusivx is a n00b
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

hey guys,

Long time lurker here..

Just wanted to say that this is one of the nicest ROMs out there. I'm moving up from a Sprint Touch to the Sprint Touch Diamond and this phone rocks!!

However, I've run into a few probems. I swear I've used the "search" function to search this thread for potential fixes, but I wasn't able to find a resolution.

After unlocking, upgrading the radio, and flashing this ROM, my internet access and touchpal no longer works. I've tried soft resetting, but that doesn't fix it. Both touchpal and my internet worked on the stock sprint rom though. I even tried flashing back to the stock ROM after flashing this ROM, and confirmed that it works with the stock ROM.

Any other ideas you guys think I should try? Or can you suggest other search strings that may lead me in the right direction?

thanks!

J
Old 03-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivx View Post
hey guys,

Long time lurker here..

Just wanted to say that this is one of the nicest ROMs out there. I'm moving up from a Sprint Touch to the Sprint Touch Diamond and this phone rocks!!

However, I've run into a few probems. I swear I've used the "search" function to search this thread for potential fixes, but I wasn't able to find a resolution.

After unlocking, upgrading the radio, and flashing this ROM, my internet access and touchpal no longer works. I've tried soft resetting, but that doesn't fix it. Both touchpal and my internet worked on the stock sprint rom though. I even tried flashing back to the stock ROM after flashing this ROM, and confirmed that it works with the stock ROM.

Any other ideas you guys think I should try? Or can you suggest other search strings that may lead me in the right direction?

thanks!

J
yes, this will fix it. Go into Total commander in the the Start menu. go to Windows folder and find the OMC_ something (sorry but I dont have ability to give you the exact name but it starts with OMC) double click on this. It will install sprint update profile and prl to your phone. then find it under programs or Settings, update your profile. You will have data again. Good luck.

edit here is the file you need to find:

Install the .cab located in \windows\OMC_PROD_SDK_HTC_SPRINT_v0.9.917.cab

Then run StartMenu-Settings-System-Update Profile.

Last edited by Riley; 03-25-2009 at 12:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

xclusivx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
yes, this will fix it. Go into Total commander in the the Start menu. go to Windows folder and find the OMC_ something (sorry but I dont have ability to give you the exact name but it starts with OMC) double click on this. It will install sprint update profile and prl to your phone. then find it under programs or Settings, update your profile. You will have data again. Good luck.

edit here is the file you need to find:

Install the .cab located in \windows\OMC_PROD_SDK_HTC_SPRINT_v0.9.917.cab

Then run StartMenu-Settings-System-Update Profile.
dude, you're awesome!! That fixed it!!!

any ideas regarding TouchPal (version 3.5) not working?
Old 03-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivx View Post
dude, you're awesome!! That fixed it!!!

any ideas regarding TouchPal (version 3.5) not working?
thanks, no idea on why touchpal isn't working for you. It should work fine since it's cooked in. Try a soft reset to see if it works. If not, you can always install it again via cab and it should run from there. good luck.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

media58 is a n00b

Does In Call Recorder work? I'm just wondering because I can't get it to run. When in a call, I selelct the Menu tab then select Start Record but it doesn't do anything (as if the funstion does not work). I am running version 2.7.30. Please advise.

BTW...I tried doing a search in this thread and couldn't pull up any info on this...

Last edited by media58; 03-25-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Just switched to this ROM from Mighty..I like it since im with sprint...How do i change the default sound to the regular default sounds so i can pick my bird chirp #2 for my ring tone ? All i have in this default is Standard, thirdrock, and like 2 others?
Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Just switched to this ROM from Mighty..I like it since im with sprint...How do i change the default sound to the regular default sounds so i can pick my bird chirp #2 for my ring tone ? All i have in this default is Standard, thirdrock, and like 2 others?
That because The Chef removed them, However check this thread I believe he made a cab. for them if we wanted them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Sprint_Extras.rar (5.58 MB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sprintnerd; 03-25-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: found cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:41 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by media58 View Post
Does In Call Recorder work? I'm just wondering because I can't get it to run. When in a call, I selelct the Menu tab then select Start Record but it doesn't do anything (as if the funstion does not work). I am running version 2.7.30. Please advise.

BTW...I tried doing a search in this thread and couldn't pull up any info on this...
Thanks for letting me know, but it's broke. Probably when I was searching for the perfect arcsoft... I'll see about fixing this tonight as I use it!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
That because The Chef removed them, However check this thread I believe he made a cab. for them if we wanted them.
That worked just loaded to internal memory and they auto showed up under ringers and other system sounds. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development