PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G :)
Carrier: Sprint

sryans2004 is keeping up the good worksryans2004 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sryans2004
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Wow looks like a great rom! I take it, it's only for the touch diamond and not the pro?
Old 03-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sryans2004 View Post
Wow looks like a great rom! I take it, it's only for the touch diamond and not the pro?
yes it's a diamond rom but rstg has a rom on the touch pro upgrade forum.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

hiero4life is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm having a bit f a problem with the bluetooth pan, every few minutes my laptop loses the signal. I check the phone and the bluetooth has turned off and the device is not visible anymore. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm on a trip and I am using this to skype with my kids at home and stream some games when I have the time. Thanks for the great rom.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
You gonna kill me but is there a way to leave opera out so we can choose the version? replacing it gets a little hairy with the limited memory.

+1 don't care for opera but i was just turned on to mini opera, Thx rileyd5
Old 03-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
+1 don't care for opera but i was just turned on to mini opera, Thx rileyd5
Thanks man! Mini is awesome. It's so quick to sites, really amazing stuff. plus it's better to add comments especially in ppcgeeks. Opera mobile is getting better though.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:55 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I used opera mini on my vogue once, I don't remember why, but I think there were limitations to it. That's when I relunctantly made the switch to regular opera. I'll look into it again, but it probably won't happen...

Old 03-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I used opera mini on my vogue once, I don't remember why, but I think there were limitations to it. That's when I relunctantly made the switch to regular opera. I'll look into it again, but it probably won't happen...
I am a mini expert so if you need help with the proper jbed and installation, I da man. I can pm you the info and the steps and attach a good jbed if you like. I just got sprintnerd up and running. I agree though, mobile is a more complete browser but nothing replaces mini and ucweb for pure speed to the web.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_2.7.35

This is just a maintenance release. The only thing changed I think was the "Mark all as Read" in messaging. If you don't want to reflash, you can install the following .cab: InboxExtender.CAB

Today I'll be planning a manila free "loaded" rom. Any suggestions for today plugins, app changes etc, let me know! The clean version of this will be a smokin' stripped stock rom...

edit: I've never had touchpal lockup, but I did get a thumb cramp once, does that count?
Since I'm one of the ones who asked for it, I'll have to think of some things, I know I will be able to come up with a few things, I don't use the stock today screen, I use an iphone look alike, just wish it had more screens like a previous one had...

one question about the current rom, since the battery bar is at the top, is there any reason to have the battery symbol too? I prefer the clock there, but can't remember how to switch to it, many times when I'm sending an email or a txt message I need to put a time in it and have nothing to reference, I don't wear a watch!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

saw an interesting icon today, and was having problems getting my laptop online using the phone, it was a triangle on the left 1/2 of the data arrows, never saw that before, and was having problems connecting using the laptop, but the phone had no problem, was I in some kind of a roam area? if so, it was strange, cause I was sitting in the parking lot watching the last part of the UNC game and once the game was over this all of a sudden started happening..

anyone have any ideas...

thanks
Old 03-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Retired Staff

Interesting site with some good shells and launchers. You guys may have seen this site already but just in case, here it is:

http://www.touch-innovation.com/

*could be useful with Rstg upcoming manila free release
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development