View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.35 Updated 3/21/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I used opera mini on my vogue once, I don't remember why, but I think there were limitations to it. That's when I relunctantly made the switch to regular opera. I'll look into it again, but it probably won't happen...
I am a mini expert so if you need help with the proper jbed and installation, I da man. I can pm you the info and the steps and attach a good jbed if you like. I just got sprintnerd up and running. I agree though, mobile is a more complete browser but nothing replaces mini and ucweb for pure speed to the web.